The Student Room Group

Used for sex

Just read a thread about a Girl that got used for sex and a bunch of other girls said it had happened to them.
What im wondering is im pretty sure girls use guys for it as well whats the difference.....

Scroll to see replies

What's the difference? As my very wise male friend said 'Doesn't matter, had sex.'
It's fine (both for guys and girls) if both parties feel the same way and are using each other. It's not fine to be someone (whatever gender) who felt like they were building something meaningful and the other person was just using them. It is entirely possible that this is more common for guys-using-girls than vice versa, and popular perceptions would suggest this, but I have no information on whether or not it is.
Im pretty sure the girls realized where it was leading though i mean where not little kids anymore we understand how things work and understand the needs of others.
As i guy i doubt i would mind if i got used for sex as long as i got to do it again lol
Original post by Dante Maretto
Im pretty sure the girls realized where it was leading though i mean where not little kids anymore we understand how things work and understand the needs of others.
As i guy i doubt i would mind if i got used for sex as long as i got to do it again lol

I didn't see the thread you're talking about but I assumed 'using someone for sex' involves pretending you actually want more than sex when you actually don't. This is something I've seen happen to people I know, and I don't think everyone can be expected to know whether or not others are lying them - if they were looking for a relationship why not assume the other person is if they say they are?
Reply 5
Lol i used nuff girls for sex .black white asian everything i am a man slag lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
The thread was about a girl that liked a guy slept with him then he didnt talk to her after that.
I get what you mean but i just dont understand why people aren't straight forward with their intentions or body language. Im just wondering what the differences is between the feelings a guy and girl experience in that situation
Reply 7
Girls don't "use" guys for sex, they agree to casual sex. I have never met a man who felt like he'd been used for sex. In worst case scenario he has more feelings for her than she for him, but he doesn't regret that the sex happened. Nor will he suffer judgment for having a high number. Men and women are different, despite what feminist have you believe.
Reply 8
Because if a girl walks up to a guy and says i wanna use for sex, he'd probably be all up for it.

Girls though probably wouldnt, so guys have to manipulate them to get what they want.

Saying that though, its happened to me before and 100% honest, if he'd just said to me 'look, i dont want a relationship, i just wanna ****', i wouldve been up for it. I lost any respect for him when he tried to manipulate me into a relationship.

You're right, people should be honest about their intentions
I dont get why people aren't honest when it comes to sex. i know that we dont live in an ideal world but worst case scenario is that they wont get laid or they put the person off them and yeah that sucks but at least you still have your pride and what not. I mean i'd rather get laid for who i am that what i'm not plus i dont want the botheration that comes with lying.
Reply 10
Used and abused.

Smash and dash

Hit and run

Pump n dump

Penetrate and evacuate - I'm starting to make it up now, feel to make your own addition.
Reply 11
Original post by Dante Maretto
Just read a thread about a Girl that got used for sex and a bunch of other girls said it had happened to them.
What im wondering is im pretty sure girls use guys for it as well whats the difference.....

Do you go to Smestow?
Original post by Yawn11
Used and abused.

Smash and dash

Hit and run

Pump n dump

Penetrate and evacuate - I'm starting to make it up now, feel to make your own addition.

bang n scram

so hip n cooo
Reply 13
Original post by Yawn11
Used and abused.

Smash and dash

Hit and run

Pump n dump

Ejaculate ans disapparate

Puttin a wizard spin on it yo :cool:
See it as being tactical awareness on the guys behalf. :dontknow:

Posted from TSR Mobile
usually the guys who use girls for sex are awful at it though, they have no intention of pleasing the girl, its all about them, selfish really. and pointless.. who wants to be known for being bad in bed? or lazy. or just not even trying. way to go guys, youve slept with so many girls, but how many of them actually enjoyed it? and if they didnt, does it even count?
Original post by Millie228
Girls don't "use" guys for sex, they agree to casual sex. I have never met a man who felt like he'd been used for sex. In worst case scenario he has more feelings for her than she for him, but he doesn't regret that the sex happened. Nor will he suffer judgment for having a high number. Men and women are different, despite what feminist have you believe.

It does happen.
Welcome to the animal kingdom!

Males want to have sex with females, it's natural... get over it or just stop having sex
Original post by Livingstone
It does happen.

Spoiler

Reply 19
Original post by Livingstone
It does happen.

Not in the same sense guys use girls for sex. Already explained it.

Quick Reply

Latest