The Student Room Group

FOOD AND DRINK: THE TSR Brekkie Cereal Champion!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 320
Crunchy nut cornflakes!

It's all about that honey peanutyness! (It's a word! :biggrin:) Weetabix minis are something I rarely have or buy because I much prefer the big ones, you know, the ones not overloaded with sugar! I like ma bix plain, only I will add stuff if I want damnit! Crunchy nut, however, is good how it is, I wouldn't change it!
Weetabix Minis, they're a special favourite of mine.
Original post by TotoMimo
And before we start Round Two, I torment Aula a little bit more:

I drew this because yes, the Crunchy Nut Cornflake/Granola ads annoy me, but the "Don't MEAK A SHHHOUUUND!" pair that are in all the adverts annoy me most out of all advert characters. And I mean, more than Go Compare Tenor.

You DREW that?! Oh my days, that's good :biggrin:

Also, crunchy nuts.
Reply 323
Original post by Stray_talk
You DREW that?! Oh my days, that's good :biggrin:

Also, crunchy nuts.

Why thank you!! If you want more food-related idiocy, why not subscribe to the Daily Dinner Doodle thread? WINKNUDGEPLUG.

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2076501

This thread brought to you by TotoMimo, the pompous yet adorable rogue who has many cats. Well, NO cats, but I'm the sort of person you'd IMAGINE to have many cats.
Weetabix minis x
Minis for me! :3
Reply 326
Original post by TotoMimo
Why thank you!! If you want more food-related idiocy, why not subscribe to the Daily Dinner Doodle thread? WINKNUDGEPLUG.

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2076501

This thread brought to you by TotoMimo, the pompous yet adorable rogue who has many cats. Well, NO cats, but I'm the sort of person you'd IMAGINE to have many cats.

You have no cats? My mental image of you has been ruined!

Also for this round I give my vote to crunchy nut cornflakes because they do actually taste pretty good.
Weetabix minis! Haven't had the other choice before, but I don't really like any type of cornflakes, and weetabix is sooo nice. :smile:

~We live in an age of smart phones and stupid people.
Reply 328
Weetabix and US Froot loops are amazing!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 329
Original post by ZRO
Weetabix and US Froot loops are amazing!

Posted from TSR Mobile

US ones are great! (The one's with the marshmallows in are like Lucky Charms but 100x better). But the UK ones are rubbish :frown:
Original post by MelissaJayne
And the best thing about Weetabix is it fills me up but I swear minis make me MORE hungry..somehow..

Probably because the minis contain A LOT more sugar than the normal Weetabix, meaning they'll send your blood sugars soaring and then about half an hour later they'll crash again, meaning you're left feeling hungry and craving more food.

As I'm allergic to nuts, the Weetabix minis get my vote.
Wheetabix minis!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 332
THIS HEAT'S WINNER IS WEETABIX CRISPY MINIS!

As seen here, making love.

Yes, it's true, the massively high sugar content of these takes what is usually a super-low GI cereal (Weetabix keeps you full for a long time) into high-GI territory (Crispy Minis don't keep you as full even if you eat just as much). But they're damned tasty, and super cute. When they're not making love on the table.

NEXT SECOND-ROUND HEAT COMING UP!
Reply 333
HEAT COMIN' UP!

KELLOGGS SPECIAL K versus NESTLE GOLDEN GRAHAMS!

A woman in a red dress meets some dude named Graham. They go out on a date, but turns out the red dress woman only ever eats thirty weighed-out grams of rice and wheat cereal for two meals a day to fit into said red dress. Graham is grumpy because this is a fancy restaurant and he's incredibly sweet.

Hence, they must now battle to the death.
Special K, definitely my cereal of choice :smile: never even tried golden grahams
Golden Grahams!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh my god if Grahams don't win I will genuinely question humanity. GO GRAHAM, GO

and if any of you were left in question, my vote goes for Golden Grahams
Special K all the way
This is a real toughie for me, but I think Golden Grahams just edge it for me, thanks to their slightly sweeter taste.
Special K.

Quick Reply

Latest