The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
I'd say UCL, and you put it under the UCL thread so secretley you prefer UCL? :mmm:
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 41
Original post by R1C3W1N3
I'd say UCL, and you put it under the UCL thread so secretley you prefer UCL? :mmm:

Haha, I put it under another thread but someone moved it.:smile: I don't know what I prefer at the moment. Maybe I should just flip a coin?
Reply 42
Original post by Flax
Haha, I put it under another thread but someone moved it.:smile: I don't know what I prefer at the moment. Maybe I should just flip a coin?

Sorry just seen this now, I would attend open days... but generally speaking people prefer (and it's ranked higher) UCL...
Reply 43
Ok, so I had made my mind up a couple of weeks ago. Or at least I thought I had. This is what's going through my mind right now. After much researching and debating, I prefer UCL's pathway modules to KCL's, however, I still prefer KCL's core to UCL's. Do I have to love the core as well? I know it's 50% so it's a quite substantial amount. I just don't think that I would enjoy it and I would probably enjoy UCL's pathway modules more than KCL's. Any current students who can help me out? (Possibly Torvus who has been so helpful?)
(edited 10 years ago)
Hello Thread Starter! As I just saw one of your early posts concerning your hesitation between Liberal arts and Arts and Sciences, I wanted to know what course you finally chose ? If you could tell me how that went, I would really appreciate it, as I too am quite irresolute. Thanking you in advance, have a good day !
Original post by Nono Tell
Hello Thread Starter! As I just saw one of your early posts concerning your hesitation between Liberal arts and Arts and Sciences, I wanted to know what course you finally chose ? If you could tell me how that went, I would really appreciate it, as I too am quite irresolute. Thanking you in advance, have a good day !

This thread is 5 years old - they've probably graduated now and no longer use TSR! You may find it more useful to make a new thread of your own to get more contemporary info :smile:
(edited 6 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending