The Student Room Group

No reply from Queens university Belfast

I have applied for criminology and sociology at Queens University Belfast and still havent heard a thing!
just wondering if anyone has applied to the same course and havent heard back? ?
Reply 1
I think offiically they can have up to some time in May -ring tomorrow and ask when you shall hear :smile: no harm doing so if they havent specified when :smile:
It's totally weird since even Nottingham (prestigious Uni) still got back to me two months ago.

It also depends on when you applied.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by Prospective UK
It's totally weird since even Nottingham (prestigious Uni) still got back to me two months ago.

It also depends on when you applied.

Posted from TSR Mobile

No, no it doesn't. I had people get offers who applied long after me for the same universities. And rejections.

I know it is hard waiting, but they do have a lot of applications to go through, so just be patient and don't call them unless you don't hear from them and their deadline has passed.
Reply 4
Okay thank you! :smile: was just getting worried as i havent heard back but I found out their deadline so it's all good!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Original post by Jessie_94
Okay thank you! :smile: was just getting worried as i havent heard back but I found out their deadline so it's all good!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey! I got an offer from them for English and the took ages! Seriously! So I wouldn't worry.
Reply 6
I haven't got a reply from them either. 3 different courses all of them computer related.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending