Used for sex

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by upthegunners

Spoiler

Exactly. So you wouldn't be used.

Spoiler

Haha, yeah but then she wouldn't really be 'using' you, she'd just be, um, using you.

:getmecoat:
Original post by Livingstone
Haha, yeah but then she wouldn't really be 'using' you, she'd just be, um, using you.

:getmecoat:

haha, laughed at that

yea, but seriously, even if she was a bit of a munter... what guy would turn down sex from a girl if it was there on a regular bases?
haha, laughed at that

yea, but seriously, even if she was a bit of a munter... what guy would turn down sex from a girl if it was there on a regular bases?

I dunno man, if she was indeed a bit of a munter I wouldn't want to sleep with her on a regular basis.
I dunno man, if she was indeed a bit of a munter I wouldn't want to sleep with her on a regular basis.

Yea I suppose you're right there

If she was a 6/10 + I would happily be her sex partner
Right i hear this a lot from both males and females (Mostly females)

Some *not all* girls say "Ohhh guys want one thing" thats true its are basic instinct to fool around but girls can also use guys for sex and sex only!

So for everyone out there its not just males who have urges females get it and act on it too but if you feel like your being "Used" by a person who you want more from, drop them and find someone better who'll respect you! :smile:
Original post by Millie228
Not in the same sense guys use girls for sex. Already explained it.

What if this guy really fancies a girl, and wants a relationship with her, and she just has sex with him once because that's all she wants and then never speaks to him again. The guy would probably be glad the sex happened but he'd also be really upset that she just ****ed him and disappeared, because he wanted a relationship, not just sex.
Reply 27
Original post by Chocolatesoup
usually the guys who use girls for sex are awful at it though, they have no intention of pleasing the girl, its all about them, selfish really. and pointless.. who wants to be known for being bad in bed? or lazy. or just not even trying. way to go guys, youve slept with so many girls, but how many of them actually enjoyed it? and if they didnt, does it even count?

If they've slept with that many girls i dont think they'd care about how good it felt for them, i doubt he would be worried about whether number 8 said he was no good in bed when he's plowing through double digits
Reply 28
What if this guy really fancies a girl, and wants a relationship with her, and she just has sex with him once because that's all she wants and then never speaks to him again. The guy would probably be glad the sex happened but he'd also be really upset that she just ****ed him and disappeared, because he wanted a relationship, not just sex.

I just explained that. In the rare scenario that a girl sleeps with a guy below her league/someone she doesn't want to date, he will still take the sex over nothing and he is not likely to regret it. So he has not been "used" in the sense that girls are being used.
Guys with very bad options might feel extra depressed that she left if their general chances of sex are low and they are willing to stay in a relationship just to get laid. But they have still not been used, because they wanted the sex.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 29
Original post by Dante Maretto
Just read a thread about a Girl that got used for sex and a bunch of other girls said it had happened to them.
What im wondering is im pretty sure girls use guys for it as well whats the difference.....

They sure do. Happened to me and I didn't even realise until the next day.
Original post by Yawn11
Used and abused.

Smash and dash

Hit and run

Pump n dump

Penetrate and evacuate - I'm starting to make it up now, feel to make your own addition.

Rent and sell.

Hire and fire.
Reply 31
Original post by JamesNeedHelp2
Rent and sell.

Hire and fire.

F**k & duck

Smash & pass

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by bhaynes
F**k & duck

Smash & pass

Posted from TSR Mobile

Accept and reject.

Taste and spit
Why do people make such a huge deal out of sex on this forum? Ughhhh.
I am a ginger, i look good on a Friday when the weather is perfect and girls often want instant sex with me , but when its not a good day, and i look to pail, girls break up with me,,, therefor, i often think "those girl used me like i am a trhow away snack"
I love the posts that say women carnt use guys for sex as they want it but guys can use women for sex.

I think you will find that a one night stand or a relationship the woman is the one with all the power that decides if she wants sex.

How can a guy use a woman for sex when she has to agree to it anyway. But if a guy agrees to it then its not being used- double standards.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 36
Original post by Patrick01
Lol i used nuff girls for sex .black white asian everything i am a man slag lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wow, well your mother must be proud. How many visits to the free clinic you do a month?
Original post by 321zero
They sure do. Happened to me and I didn't even realise until the next day.

Did you mind
Original post by formanmark
I love the posts that say women carnt use guys for sex as they want it but guys can use women for sex.

I think you will find that a one night stand or a relationship the woman is the one with all the power that decides if she wants sex.

How can a guy use a woman for sex when she has to agree to it anyway. But if a guy agrees to it then its not being used- double standards.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Amen i wrote a short essay on this kinda thing. Girls hated it and guys thought i was brave but stupid
Reply 39
I'm a guy and I've been used. It's not nice because you feel there's a chance of a relationship and they want you for emotional implications also and to make themselves feel better but they don't give a **** about your owns.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending