The Student Room Group

Outie belly buttons who has one and what do you think about them ?!

Okay this is a random post but im very interested in what people think about outie belly buttons. They are very rareand I know certain people either dont notice or some call them ugly! Personally I have an innie and if i see a girl with an outie i think they look really attractive for some reason does anyone here feel the same way? and is there anyone on here whos has actually got an outie belly button :s and before you respond saying im a weirdo perv etc im not I just find it really interesting how someone can find something so attractive(me) lol and others could just walk past and not notice almost seems impossible :tongue: so what do people think about outies let me know :biggrin: ?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Love that this is in relationships.

Prefer innies, but not a deal breaker
I think an outie on a girl is hot... That's just me though.
Reply 3
Original post by beckaroo7
Love that this is in relationships.

Prefer innies, but not a deal breaker

Haha lol me neither but if i knew a girl had an outie it would be enough for me to find her physical appearance really attractive :/
Reply 4
I have an outie belly button. I didn't like it when I was younger as people teased me about it but now I don't mind.
Original post by TheStudent1289
I think an outie on a girl is hot... That's just me though.

Wow! So I've been feeling insecure about my poor belly button for no reason?! I have an outie and always thought it looked silly and not as elegant as an innie.

May I ask why you find outies attractive?
Original post by Anonymous
Wow! So I've been feeling insecure about my poor belly button for no reason?! I have an outie and always thought it looked silly and not as elegant as an innie.

To be honest, it doesn't really bother me if a girl has an outie or an innie... I think both are hot, and if I like the girl, why would I care? Haha.

And to answer your question... I don't know why... Haha
Reply 7
Bf has outie I prefer it.

It's an actual button, not a random hole.
Reply 8
Haha lol me neither but if i knew a girl had an outie it would be enough for me to find her physical appearance really attractive :/

I guess there's somebody for everyone :smile:

Also, are you anon as your girlfriend is on here and is an innie perhaps? :wink:
I think it's cute on babies/toddlers, but older peeps I feel it sometimes it looks like an extra nipple, not really bothered though
I had an outie when I was younger, but it transitioned into an innie, maybe I poked it in I dunno.
Reply 10

you shouldnt feel insecure at all you are actually really lucky outies are so rare and are really attractive feature on a girl i think the main thing thats attractive about them is that there really unique all innies look pretty much same but outies all look different theres some that are kind of swirly some that pop out and some that have a line through middle list is endless lol if u dont mind me asking what does urs look like exactly and why did u feel insecure about it ?
Reply 11
Original post by beckaroo7
I guess there's somebody for everyone :smile:

Also, are you anon as your girlfriend is on here and is an innie perhaps? :wink:

Lol haha maybe ;p tbh i just find it kind of embaressin cause i dont know anyone that feels the same thats why i posted on here to see what actually goes through peoples minds when they see/have them lol ! :biggrin:
Reply 12
Original post by reneetaylor
I think it's cute on babies/toddlers, but older peeps I feel it sometimes it looks like an extra nipple, not really bothered though
I had an outie when I was younger, but it transitioned into an innie, maybe I poked it in I dunno.

Lol you should have left it alone :tongue:
Out of all my brother's and sisters I'm the only one with an innie (you thought I was gonna say outie right?)
I have an outie. Most girls seem not to bother too much but I can't say it's my best feature. Used to be paranoid that it made my stomach look ugly but since I've grown up and become more muscular it isn't as noticeable.
I used to have an outie and then it just became an innie :confused:. I never liked it because on Rugrats Chuckie had an outie and Angelica said he was an Alien,and my sisters used to tease me and call me an alien :'(
Reply 16
Original post by tu_es_jolie_x
I used to have an outie and then it just became an innie :confused:. I never liked it because on Rugrats Chuckie had an outie and Angelica said he was an Alien,and my sisters used to tease me and call me an alien :'(

LOL i dont remember that episode but its amazing what can make people paranoid when theres no need to be ie rugrats :tongue: !
Reply 17
Original post by crazycraigy
I have an outie. Most girls seem not to bother too much but I can't say it's my best feature. Used to be paranoid that it made my stomach look ugly but since I've grown up and become more muscular it isn't as noticeable.

lol na they look good most people dont really care anyway
I've been really paranoid about my outie. I REALLY like how crop tops and bikinis look but I'm scared people will tease me. Let's just say I'm not surrounded by the best of ppl. 😞
wtf

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending