The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

oh :P
Original post by HaninRamadan
Once again....

Pretty young thing I like :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by JamesNeedHelp2
Do you mind linking us to your picture?- we all want to study the anatomy of your face. :colonhash::devil:

I have always wanted to know what she looks like. *Serious Creepy Stare* :colone:

Vikki1805 is pretending to be offline- im telepathic so aint nobody able to fool SIR Jamesneedhelp2 :eek:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2306898&page=13&p=42075664#post42075664

I was offline.
I was planning on having a nap and then proceeded to stay asleep for 4 hours. :sad:
Original post by James Lucifer

Posted from TSR Mobile

Messages like this are unnacceptable, and should be treated as such. Indeed they make me want to campaign for more internet security. Where is chris hansen when you need him? :eek:
Reply 864
Messages like this are unnacceptable, and should be treated as such. Indeed they make me want to campaign for more internet security. Where is chris hansen when you need him? :eek:

Sigh this is how they start... Next we will see them presenting a children's show :eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 865
Original post by ZRO
Cmon you know you want to really :colone:

Lol no. I only came here to stalk hasan
lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by vikki1805

loooooooooooooooooool
Reply 868
Original post by Furbs
Lol no. I only came here to stalk hasan
lol

Sorry that is impossible. He's too :ninja:
Reply 869
Original post by ZRO
Sorry that is impossible. He's too :ninja:

I got to see his pic anyway
:tongue:
Original post by ZRO
Sigh this is how they start... Next we will see them presenting a children's show :eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Everyone calm down I was just making a compliment nothing to do with kids . The society these days likes to blow a simple thing out of porpotion now everyone is accusing me of being a pedo .When I said pretty "young thing" I meant it as a compliment like the African Americans always say it.
Original post by ZRO
Hahaha well uhmm yh.... Lol

And haha k your comments will be the death of you when she sees them :tongue: she's gonna use the rolling pin and the chapal on you! Punjabi beatdown lool

Posted from TSR Mobile

LOL ahwell, life is sad.

Original post by hasan4life
aww my bby misses me too much, she calls everyone my name, my bby so sweet xxxxxxxxxxx :heart:

Yeah I miss you soo much, it hurts!
Original post by ZRO
Hey, you can't post pictures of models....... :sexface: :ahee:

Raah!
You really have turned into Hasan O;
Everyone calm down I was just making a compliment nothing to do with kids . The society these days likes to blow a simple thing out of porpotion now everyone is accusing me of being a pedo .When I said pretty "young thing" I meant it as a compliment like the African Americans always say it.

Proportion*
And bless your cotton sockies.
Reply 874
You are all amazing people don't forget that :smile:
Original post by Black Cat
You are all amazing people don't forget that :smile:

thanks u2
Reply 876
Original post by Amanbabbar./
Raah!
You really have turned into Hasan O;

No, I have evolved into a higher state of being, whereby flirting becomes second nature. That is the HASAN LEVEL. :cool:
Reply 877
Original post by Ngoni
Dyed my hair ginger :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Soooo fine. :wink:
Original post by Amanbabbar./
Proportion*
And bless your cotton sockies.

Yeah I made a mistake i'm sure everyone can tell.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ZRO
Yessssssssssss :rolleyes:

Fine heres the link to my pic
tinypic.com/r/2cra4op/5

Latest