The Student Room Group
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website

Student Court @ Wembley

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Only just managed to apply, it's been a nightmare with the errors, I wanted to get right in there the day it opened!! But oh well. Has anyone heard back yet? I wonder if our lifestyle questions affect who we get placed with, hopefully my new roomies will be a bunch of noise loving late nighters like me :biggrin:
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website
Reply 21
I pretty much put the in the middle of everything except for the fact I sleep pretty late

Hopefully ill end up living with nice people!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 22
I've applied for student court too for standard and studio! Haven't heard back yet though :smile:
Reply 23
Original post by emiiiiily
I've applied for student court too for standard and studio! Haven't heard back yet though :smile:

They gave me the choice to apply for a studio and I just laughed and clicked next hahhaa

Hopefully we'll hear from them soon with our exact room number etc

And then the people we're gonna live with are also on tsr and so we can all talk and become best mates forever :')

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 24
Original post by farihaaah
They gave me the choice to apply for a studio and I just laughed and clicked next hahhaa

Hopefully we'll hear from them soon with our exact room number etc

And then the people we're gonna live with are also on tsr and so we can all talk and become best mates forever :')

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahahah, I put it as an extra choice just incase, the prices are crazy!

Well feel free to add me on Facebook if you want! www.facebook.com/Emiiiiiiiily - Would be nice to kinda know someone there already especially if we end up having close rooms! Are you studying at Westminster by chance too??
Reply 25
I changed my mind and applied this morning ha. I thought my loan wasn't going to cover the price but it actually does : )
Reply 26
oh & I applied for standard, Studio price is crazy haha.
Reply 27
Anyone know when they will get back to us? So nervous that I'm not going to get a place as I know it gets pretty rammed with applications every year D:
Reply 28
Original post by Tigrah99
Anyone know when they will get back to us? So nervous that I'm not going to get a place as I know it gets pretty rammed with applications every year D:

I think it's something like June 28 or something

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 29
I've applied. Didn't want to only leave one choice, panicked and put down for a studio and standard. This year could be costly...
Reply 30
Im kind of concerned about transport costs as wembley is like zone 6
Reply 31
Original post by jackh1234
Im kind of concerned about transport costs as wembley is like zone 6

It's in zone 4 I looked at the tube map!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just applied for student court at Wembley after a stupid amount of bugger-ups!

So excited now :biggrin: I won't know anyone though so looking forward to making new friends :smile:

Add me on Facebook if you fancy a chat or something - http://www.facebook.com/adam.h.king.7

btw I'm studying psychology :biggrin:
Reply 33
Yay, got an email a couple days ago confirming that I have been offered a room :biggrin: now to choose a floor etc, no idea what to go for?!
Reply 34
So, in terms of shared flats, you can go for male, female, co-ed, neutral or dynamic? What do the last two mean? :s-smilie:
Reply 35
So, in terms of shared flats, you can go for male, female, co-ed, neutral or dynamic? What do the last two mean? :s-smilie:

Dynamic has nothing to with us. That's for them. I don't know what coed is.

Also I'm right in assuming that if it says F and then say for example 3/5 then that means female and 3 rooms available yeah?

Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 36
Dynamic has nothing to with us. That's for them. I don't know what coed is.

Also I'm right in assuming that if it says F and then say for example 3/5 then that means female and 3 rooms available yeah?

Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile

So far i've only seen M or F.. and then D? - so 'dynamic' must mean something right?

I think so, it's a bit confusing. I'm not sure if it means "this is strictly a male/female flat" or whether it means only male or female have chosen a room in there so far. I want a flat with both, not sure what to go for really
Reply 37
So far i've only seen M or F.. and then D? - so 'dynamic' must mean something right?

I think so, it's a bit confusing. I'm not sure if it means "this is strictly a male/female flat" or whether it means only male or female have chosen a room in there so far. I want a flat with both, not sure what to go for really

No they said it on their Facebook page that dynamic has nothing to do with us :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 38
No they said it on their Facebook page that dynamic has nothing to do with us :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I opted for a room with "D" as I thought that F was strictly female and M strictly male... Does anybody know what will happen now? ahhhhh
Reply 39
Im doing it now and i cant find a flat with both genders in.. annoying.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending