The Student Room Group

Pictures of girls on boyfriends phone!

I wasn't snooping I was just looking at pictures on his phone. He was there. Anyway I clicked onto 'Photo Stream' and there was 2 pictures of 2 girls at a nightclub. They're the nightclub photos so he's obviously saved them to his phone. I investigated went onto the nightclubs facebook and the pictures are from 5th April so very recent. I asked him who they were and he says shes an old friend. Then I said why have you got pictures of her/them and he said he was showing them to his friend because he forgot her name. I have alarm bells ringing, surely he could have just shown them to his friend on facebook and not saved them. And why does he still have them on his phone? :/ She is on his friends list too.. Also the fact that they were in another folder from his main pictures? I want to ask him again but don't want to cause an argument, because we're only just okay at the moment.

Scroll to see replies

If you're that distrustful of your boyfriend, why are you even with him?
If a photo is taken and then deleted, it will still stay in the 'photo stream' so it could be that he has taken the photo, showed his friend and then deleted it, but not deleted it from the photo stream also.

It could be very innocent, however I know how you feel because I wouldn't like photos of another girl on my boyfriends phone.
Reply 3
Hmm pretty weird really.
Maybe he genuinely was showing his friend but he saved them onto his phone so he didn't have to look her up on facebook again?
Idk, I would ask again anyway if it's bothering you. Don't be mean about it just bring it up casually, don't accuse just ask.
It's probably totally innocent but if its bothering you then let him know.
Reply 4
Original post by JohnnytheFox
If you're that distrustful of your boyfriend, why are you even with him?

I wasn't distrustful of him at all. I was just on his phone and came across these pictures which seemed suspicious its hardly normal is it?
Reply 5
Original post by AdviceSeeker09
If a photo is taken and then deleted, it will still stay in the 'photo stream' so it could be that he has taken the photo, showed his friend and then deleted it, but not deleted it from the photo stream also.

It could be very innocent, however I know how you feel because I wouldn't like photos of another girl on my boyfriends phone.

His photo stream seems to have completely different pictures to his camera roll :/ and you can delete them on ios 6 and above now.. I've already asked him about it once and it seemed a reasonable explanation but now I'm thinking about it again and it's not like I'd have saved pictures of guys on my phone!
Original post by Anonymous
I wasn't distrustful of him at all. I was just on his phone and came across these pictures which seemed suspicious its hardly normal is it?

He's your boyfriend. If he says that the photos are harmless, then you should trust him.

If you don't, then you shouldn't be in a relationship with him. Personally, I couldn't give less of a **** if a girlfriend of mine had a picture or two of another guy on her phone. So what? There's literally 101 reasons why that might be the case, and none of them necessarily suggest cheating.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 7
Wait, so he is not allowed to have pictures of girls in his phone while he's dating you? :lolwut: Seriously?

She's a friend, he has a picture of her, whilst they were out having a good time, I fail to see the issue here.

Posted from TSR Mobile
His photo stream seems to have completely different pictures to his camera roll :/ and you can delete them on ios 6 and above now.. I've already asked him about it once and it seemed a reasonable explanation but now I'm thinking about it again and it's not like I'd have saved pictures of guys on my phone!

I know that he can delete them from his photo stream if he wanted to, but maybe he forgot? My photo stream is full of different photos to my camera roll too just because I forget to delete them from the photo stream sometimes.

You could always just ask him again? Explain that you do not feel comfortable with him having photos of other girls on his phone as you would not keep photos of other lads on your phone?

If you're worried about it, its best to just speak to him again otherwise it'll just keep annoying you. Honesty is best.
Reply 9
Original post by ipoop
Wait, so he is not allowed to have pictures of girls in his phone while he's dating you? :lolwut: Seriously?

She's a friend, he has a picture of her, whilst they were out having a good time, I fail to see the issue here.

Posted from TSR Mobile

No that's not it. He's not seen this girl for years and it's not of her and him, it's her and her friend! Two different pictures. He was never with her on this night he's gone on the nightclubs website and saved them to his phone! Why would he need that on his phone?
Reply 10
Original post by AdviceSeeker09
I know that he can delete them from his photo stream if he wanted to, but maybe he forgot? My photo stream is full of different photos to my camera roll too just because I forget to delete them from the photo stream sometimes.

You could always just ask him again? Explain that you do not feel comfortable with him having photos of other girls on his phone as you would not keep photos of other lads on your phone?

If you're worried about it, its best to just speak to him again otherwise it'll just keep annoying you. Honesty is best.

Thanks, I will tonight. I just cant cause an argument since I'm going away with him and his parents for 2 days!
Reply 11
No that's not it. He's not seen this girl for years and it's not of her and him, it's her and her friend! Two different pictures. He was never with her on this night he's gone on the nightclubs website and saved them to his phone! Why would he need that on his phone?

I see, well you're asking the wrong person for his reasons... I suggest you talk to him and tell him you're uncomfortable with this etc...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thanks, I will tonight. I just cant cause an argument since I'm going away with him and his parents for 2 days!

Good luck! I'm sure there is nothing to it, but you obviously know your boyfriend more than anyone so you should be able to pick up if he's lying or not.

Try to enjoy the days away without thinking about it, if possible.

Similar things have happened between me and my boyfriend and I know I couldn't stop thinking about them, to this day I still think about all the problems we've had and wonder if he really did tell the truth. Its natural.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 13
So he has saved them off the internet? His explanation sounds fine to me. Ive been with my GF for 5 years and if I found pics on her phone and she had a plausible explanation then I would trust her and that would be he end of it. I even found a picture of Chaning Tatums arse once I actully found it funny. Has he gave you any other reason not to trust him? Making a mountain out of a molehill in my opinion.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 14
can anybody say paranoid?

You sound possessive and controlling. If he was cheating - do you honestly think he's make it that easy to find? 2 photographs from a club prove nothing.
Reply 15
Considering it's two photos, presumably with her clothes on, it's probably what he says it is.
If there was anything to worry about, I would expect considerably more photos, and of different women.
I wasn't snooping I was just looking at pictures on his phone. He was there. Anyway I clicked onto 'Photo Stream' and there was 2 pictures of 2 girls at a nightclub. They're the nightclub photos so he's obviously saved them to his phone. I investigated went onto the nightclubs facebook and the pictures are from 5th April so very recent. I asked him who they were and he says shes an old friend. Then I said why have you got pictures of her/them and he said he was showing them to his friend because he forgot her name. I have alarm bells ringing, surely he could have just shown them to his friend on facebook and not saved them. And why does he still have them on his phone? :/ She is on his friends list too.. Also the fact that they were in another folder from his main pictures? I want to ask him again but don't want to cause an argument, because we're only just okay at the moment.

The "oh he/she is an old friend" line is probably one of the most used excuses. On that alone my bull**** alarm would be going off. Confront him again and this time demand the truth. Don't shy away just because you happen to be "okay at the moment." Give him an inch and he'll take a mile with that one.
I don't see the issue?

They are friends, they went on a night out and took photos?

:nothing:

So he copied a photo of an old friend from a nightclub website to show a friend

I am not sure what the issue is
Reply 19
If this is what a 'relationship' is like, I don't want one.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending