Scroll to see replies

Reply 1840
Original post by Leechayy
Your welcome:biggrin:

You doing any revision for exam season?

Yh:science history re maths......:frown:
Original post by EduWiz
Yh:science history re maths......:frown:

Unlucky, I'm resitting the whole of core science in May/June because I only got a B so I'm doing an entire course at home :bawling: English and Maths I'm guaranteed A's or above and I'm working through Add-Physics at school :s-smilie:

At least when I go college, the majority of things are mathematics:smile: specializing is so much easier
Reply 1842
Plans for Summer everyone?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jina
Plans for Summer everyone?

Posted from TSR Mobile

The challenge maybe?
Original post by Elm Tree
The challenge maybe?

Challenge?:confused:
Challenge?:confused:

http://www.the-challenge.org/

They came to our school to advertise it. might do it :tongue:

I'm doing it!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1847
Omg! I nearly did it but I backed out last minute! :/
Can I do it next year?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Olympiad

Ah, cool
Maybe I'll see you there :tongue:

Have you paid for it yet? I still need to confirm the dates and pay for it :s-smilie:
Original post by Jina
Can I do it next year?

Posted from TSR Mobile

You can sign up online:wink:
Ah, cool

Have you paid for it yet? I still need to confirm the dates and pay for it :s-smilie:

Yup! Let me know what date your doing!
Yeah, I paid for it etc,
If you know your doing it for definite I recommend you sign up today - places are going fast now!

Original post by Jina
Can I do it next year?

Posted from TSR Mobile

You can do it this year still!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1851
Ah, cool

The chances of you guys meeting is actually quite low... Theres so many different dates and different camps for each region. :smile:

And I can't do it this year... Still waiting on a job, sent my CV off last week. Doubt I'll get it though haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1852

They came to our school aswell:biggrin: not going though
Original post by Olympiad
Yup! Let me know what date your doing!
Yeah, I paid for it etc,
If you know your doing it for definite I recommend you sign up today - places are going fast now!

You can do it this year still!

Posted from TSR Mobile

How many dates did you choose? On the website with the circle things, how many did you click on? :tongue:

Are you the only person from your school doing it? I'm going to go with a friend of mine. :smile:
Original post by EduWiz
They came to our school aswell:biggrin: not going though

Why not?

we could have a TSR party :biggrin:
Original post by Jina
The chances of you guys meeting is actually quite low... Theres so many different dates and different camps for each region. :smile:

And I can't do it this year... Still waiting on a job, sent my CV off last week. Doubt I'll get it though haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yup, I thought people who do it on the same date are together?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1856
Unlucky, I'm resitting the whole of core science in May/June because I only got a B so I'm doing an entire course at home :bawling: English and Maths I'm guaranteed A's or above and I'm working through Add-Physics at school :s-smilie:

At least when I go college, the majority of things are mathematics:smile: specializing is so much easier

ikr/.... whole of core science :eek:+additional ouch
Original post by Jina

Posted from TSR Mobile

A job at where? :tongue: I applied to KFC but they haven't replied to me yet :emo:

And the people who visited our school from the challenge told us that it looks great on a Cv :wink: Shows leadership and teamwork skills.
How many dates did you choose? On the website with the circle things, how many did you click on? :tongue:

Are you the only person from your school doing it? I'm going to go with a friend of mine. :smile:

I clicked on like 3/4 - already know my date; I'll PM you it if you want.
Lots of people are doing it from my school but I'm the only one doing it on my date

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1859
Why not?

we could have a TSR party :biggrin:

haha..I was going to go but then my parents said we might be going on a holiday :biggrin:but then they said we're not:mad:

Latest