The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 9760
Original post by ranbow99
Thanks, I can't remember if i've repped you already, but if I haven't I shall tomorrow when I have more reps :h:

I stopped watching it soon after that Matt person took over, think I just grew out of it tbh :holmes:

So did I, my brother has gotten into since Matt took other :laugh: And I'm just watching it with him tbh... As long as it's on, why not? :dontknow:
Reply 9761
Thanks, I can't remember if i've repped you already, but if I haven't I shall tomorrow when I have more reps :h:

I stopped watching it soon after that Matt person took over, think I just grew out of it tbh :holmes:

Ohhh thanks :angelblush:
Original post by ipoop
So did I, my brother has gotten into since Matt took other :laugh: And I'm just watching it with him tbh... As long as it's on, why not? :dontknow:

Haha fair enough, no one in my house watches it so I don't bother :mmm:
What was funny? :hmmm:

You asked, "North American OR Canada?" >_> Canada is in North America :mmm:

It would be like asking, "would you rather visit Sydney or Australia?". Obviously the latter is the better choice :mmm:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 9764

If you aren't watching it, it means you have spare time to reply to my PM! :holmes: GET TO IT MISSY!!: fuhrer:
Reply 9765
Original post by The Epicurean

It would be like asking, "would you rather visit Sydney or Australia?". Obviously the latter is the better choice :mmm:

Sydney is the better option, Sydney hosted the Olympics and stuff :pierre: What has Australia done lately? :colonhash:

I have just defended your honour, Acrticle 7, paragraph 3 of interweb law dictates that you must reward me with snu snu :pierre: Cough up girly :hubba:
(edited 11 years ago)

Oh ****! I forgot it was included, I always see the USA as North America and Canada as being Separate for some reason :facepalm: If that makes sense :mmm:

Original post by ipoop
If you aren't watching it, it means you have spare time to reply to my PM! :holmes: GET TO IT MISSY!!: fuhrer:

Alright alright, patience :pierre:
Original post by ipoop
Sydney is the better option, Sydney hosted the Olympics and stuff :pierre: What has Australia done lately? :colonhash:

I have just defended your honour, Acrticle 7, paragraph 3 of interweb law dictates that you must reward me with snu snu :pierre: Cough up girly :hubba:

What is snu snu? :erm:
Reply 9768
Oh ****! I forgot it was included, I always see the USA as North America and Canada as being Separate for some reason :facepalm: If that makes sense :mmm:

Alright alright, patience :pierre:

Don't worry, I'm Canadian, and I too make that mistake :colondollar: Then I get them dirty stares from my Canadian brethren :rolleyes:
Anyone play the **** game on omegle? No not that :sexface: one.

The one where you see how many times you can get called a **** in one convo.

Edit the profanity is the rather rude four letter name for female genitals.
Reply 9770
What is snu snu? :erm:

Snu snu is the act of showing affection towards another being :smile:
Original post by ipoop
Snu snu is the act of showing affection towards another being :smile:

I just looked it up on urban dictionary, it didn't say that definition :colonhash:
Just urban dictionaried it too. Erm, interesting meaning.
Reply 9773
I just looked it up on urban dictionary, it didn't say that definition :colonhash:

Original post by The Mad Dog
Just urban dictionaried it too. Erm, interesting meaning.

The both of you need to watch quality shows more often :pierre:
Original post by ipoop
The both of you need to watch quality shows more often :pierre:

Futurama :mmm: Isn't it the planet that is inhabited by giant women and where there aren't any men? >_>
Reply 9775
Futurama :mmm: Isn't it the planet that is inhabited by giant women and where there aren't any men? >_>

:yep: And the sole punishment to male intruders is DEATH BY SNU SNU!!: ahee: I need to get there breh :moon: Such a cruel fate, how can they be so cruel, those vile big woman!! :emo: I must trespass and give them a piece of my mind :awesome: :sogood: :rip:
Barcelona wooooo :party:
Reply 9777
Original post by Malevolent
Barcelona wooooo :party:

:rolleyes:

Can you say one man team? :wink:
Original post by ipoop
:rolleyes:

Can you say one man team? :wink:

Hey Messi didn't do **** haha Was all Bartra coming on.
Reply 9779
Original post by Malevolent
Hey Messi didn't do **** haha Was all Bartra coming on.

They were struggling until he came on :pierre: He had an impact, he even more or less made that goal :pierre:

Latest