Opinions?
(edited 10 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

No not at all - major congrats on losing so much weight! :smile:
Reply 2
FAT?!

You crazy?
Reply 3
Not at all! Perfect weight to height ratio, spot on.
Reply 4
no but it would be easier to tell if your body was actually visible. you don't look even slightly fat clothed though. The people in the fitness section would probably be more helpful and I would very much advise the "healthy new you" thread
Reply 5
You look great :smile:
OP you do realise it's 2013, was that pic taken with a motorola razr?
Reply 7
Looking great however not so sure about your diet..
Reply 8
No, but your face is a mess :rolleyes:
Reply 9
Original post by Student#123
I lost 100lbs in the past 8 months and I've recently started strength training at my gym. I want to reduce the size of my legs further by continuing the cardio (walking, cycling etc). I'm 6ft and currently 170lbs Currently a size small/medium shirt and 32" waist (Uk sizes). I used to be XXL and 40" inch waist. My goal is a <30" inch waist. My daily diet consists of grapes, brown seeded bread and low fat cheese spread. I'll have a suger free soft drink if I'm feeling particularly adventurous.

Opinions?

http://imgur.com/QRfjwNG

Change your diet man, it effin sucks.
Your diet is absolutely shocking. You may be thinner but you are not healthy by any means.
OP you look fine, you are no way too fat.
Also, well done on persevering and losing all that weight! :smile:
Like others have also mentioned, your diet does seem quite worrying...
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 13
You look fantastic :smile:.

Massive congratulations on all that weight loss!

However, your diet is awful and I suggest you join myfitnesspal and see a Doctor about your nutrition. =/
Reply 14
Original post by Student#123
I lost 100lbs in the past 8 months and I've recently started strength training at my gym. I want to reduce the size of my legs further by continuing the cardio (walking, cycling etc). I'm 6ft and currently 170lbs Currently a size small/medium shirt and 32" waist (Uk sizes). I used to be XXL and 40" inch waist. My goal is a <30" inch waist. My daily diet consists of grapes, brown seeded bread and low fat cheese spread. I'll have a suger free soft drink if I'm feeling particularly adventurous.

Opinions?

http://imgur.com/QRfjwNG

Congrats! P.S. Now that you've lost the weight, now you can change your diet to be more healthy, without putting the weight back on.
Reply 15
Looks fine to me...keep it up:smile:
Reply 16
No way! Congrats on the weightloss, that's awesome!
What the hell is wrong with your head? It's turned into a red splat!
Reply 18
MAte I would be very concerned with your diet. Add some meats in there [if not vegetarian], if you're vegetarian then you should definitely be eating more calories as well. Add in some more fruits and veggies, nuts, milk, dairy, oats etc.
Reply 19
Where the **** are your proteins and fats??? atleast have a monotonous chicken breast and avocado. you need atleast 1 form of protien. AndvLack of fats will severely ruin your testosterone If you've been on that diet for a long time. So yh expect not being able to get it up poor sex drive laziness and it could be slowing down your weight loss.

(Bare in mind all of this is if you've been on that appalling diet for a long time)

But either way congrats on the weight loss it does take some determination.

Quick Reply