The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Cass or Warwick for Business?

I'm thinking about making my final choices for studying various business undergraduate degrees.

My firm is likely to be Warwick Internal Management for 38 IB points with a 6 in SL maths and my insurance will likely be Cass Business School, Management course for 35 points.

The thing is that I'm not sure whether I would rather go to Cass or Warwick. I've heard good and bad things about Cass but my course is currently ranked 2nd in the UK according to the Guardian University guide with Warwick being 3rd.

Both courses seem good and interesting but which do you think is best? Is there likely a reason for the 3 point difference? Anyone done or is currently doing either of these courses or go to either University?
Reply 1
Warwick.
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 2
Original post by tehforum
Warwick.

May I ask why?
Reply 3
Original post by IBAlex
May I ask why?

They're targeted more, they're part of the elite group Oxford, Cambridge, Imperial and Warwick (COWI).
Reply 4
They're targeted more, they're part of the elite group Oxford, Cambridge, Imperial and Warwick (COWI).

So that will also apply to their business courses? I know that they are definitely in the top 4 for Math courses.
Reply 5
Original post by IBAlex
So that will also apply to their business courses? I know that they are definitely in the top 4 for Math courses.

Yep business and maths are Warwick's strongest.
Reply 6
Hi

This is kinda related, well related to warwick business anyway.....

I have an Bsc Management offer for AAA and an B in my AS....however I have an D in my AS which I am not retaking and in my other A2's I think I will get A*AB, are warwick and warwick business school likely to let me in on results day?

Thanks
Reply 7
Yep business and maths are Warwick's strongest.

Thanks for the info. I think it will definitely be my firm now.

What are people's opinions on Lancaster for management and entrepreneurship or business management?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending