The Student Room Group

Is this too kinky?

Apologies in advance if this is too X rated for tsr or in the wrong forum.

Me and my boyfriend have a good sex life; we are both very open minded. He enjoys using my vibrater on me, but I wondered about maybe using it on him? Nothing up the bum (unless he really wanted to) but may just using the vibrations on his meat and two veg?

Is this something guys would be willing to explore? Or is it too kinky?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Reply 2
Put it in his butt, don't lube it first either, just shove it up there hard and fast, he'll love it. Trust me.

This poster cannot be held responsible or liable for the content or accuracy of this post in any way, or for any consequences resulting from following any advice given.

Just covering my ass.
The only way to find out for sure is to ask him :wink:
No, that's fine. At least in my experiences it is. :colone::innocent:

When I saw the title of the thread, I thought it was going to be 100 times worse! :smile:
Original post by Mangaka
Put it in his butt, don't lube it first either, just shove it up there hard and fast, he'll love it. Trust me.

This poster cannot be held responsible or liable for the content or accuracy of this post in any way, or for any consequences resulting from following any advice given.

Just covering my ass.

I saw what you did there :ahee:
Reply 6
I imagine it'd tickle. :tongue:
Too kinky? Too... Kinky?

Nope, not computing.

Ask him, for God's sake.
Reply 8
Original post by Mangaka

Just covering my ass.

no pun intended.:smug:
Original post by Sassy12
Apologies in advance if this is too X rated for tsr or in the wrong forum.

Me and my boyfriend have a good sex life; we are both very open minded. He enjoys using my vibrater on me, but I wondered about maybe using it on him? Nothing up the bum (unless he really wanted to) but may just using the vibrations on his meat and two veg?

Is this something guys would be willing to explore? Or is it too kinky?

:lolwut: a vibratory on his garden vegetables? (top gear quote)

Posted from TSR Mobile
I am a man, i dont mind, but, then i really need a small to medium vibrator, and not size "super XXL", otherwise u would rip my bum apart....I think i would start to bleed...
Reply 11
dont people talk to each other anymore? :banghead:
Reply 12
Sorry i thought you said something was supposed to be kinky OP? :confused:

He will probably enjoy it, ask him and try.
Reply 13
Original post by grannylovers
I am a man, i dont mind, but, then i really need a small to medium vibrator, and not size "super XXL", otherwise u would rip my bum apart....I think i would start to bleed...

Just thought I would highlight that this guys name is "GrannyLovers"... He's into a lot of... Questionable things.
Reply 14
356nt3.jpg
Original post by Mangaka
Just thought I would highlight that this guys name is "GrannyLovers"... He's into a lot of... Questionable things.
I like girls of 18 till 30 that live quiet and peacefull, like a grannie or a sleepy cat , in oposite of girls who make a Hollywood show out of theier life,,, Thats why i choose my name,,,
I certainly would explore it, though I'd rather it wasn't right up my ass as I'm squeamish about that. You only need to insert a couple of inches to hit the sweet spot and it will even enhance his orgasm if the vibrator is just touching the outside of his bumhole.

I like girls of 18 till 30 that live quiet and peacefull, like a grannie or a sleepy cat , in oposite of girls who make a Hollywood show out of theier life,,, Thats why i choose my name,,,

Golden
I was expecting a whips, chains and collar thread.
Original post by scrotgrot
I certainly would explore it, though I'd rather it wasn't right up my ass as I'm squeamish about that. You only need to insert a couple of inches to hit the sweet spot and it will even enhance his orgasm if the vibrator is just touching the outside of his bumhole.

Golden
When i was 13, i one day in bath took a small carrot with me ( because of the fact that my family dint have vibrators laying around in the house ), for me it was vey pleasant, not something that i kept on doing all my life,,,,just perhaps one time in the year or so...
Reply 19
When i was 13, i one day in bath took a small carrot with me ( because of the fact that my family dint have vibrators laying around in the house ), for me it was vey pleasant, not something that i kept on doing all my life,,,,just perhaps one time in the year or so...

... Annual Carroting

And that's it i'm done for the day, good night.

Latest

Trending

Trending