The Student Room Group

Is it ok for a man to wear y-fronts briefs?

What kind of monster are you? How could you ask such a thing?

No, it is not OK. You will bring great dishonour upon your family. You'll have let me down, you'll have let the class down, but most of all you'll have let yourself down. I'm just really disappointed, that's all.
Reply 2
I don't see why anyone wears anything other than boxer briefs tbh!
Wear whatever you want, but I'm a fan of guys who wear boxers, not briefs.
Original post by tor-na-var

No! It's against absolutely everything that has ever happend, don't ever put them on, if you wear them the world will explode!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Aspiringlawstudent
What kind of monster are you? How could you ask such a thing?

No, it is not OK. You will bring great dishonour upon your family. You'll have let me down, you'll have let the class down, but most of all you'll have let yourself down. I'm just really disappointed, that's all.
Yes he is a weak man, a man that doesnot dare to take responsibility !!! What a bad father this would make later in his life !!!!
Reply 6
Kinda uncomfortable IMO :erm:
Reply 7
y-fronts = crushed sweaty balls. seriously, no man with a dongle can wear these with any comfort.
Reply 8
Original post by CodeJack
y-fronts = crushed sweaty balls. seriously, no man with a dongle can wear these with any comfort.

they're comfortable if you're doing any kind of exercise. You can't wear boxers to play footy, things don't stay in place!
Reply 9
Original post by tor-na-var
Iuts more thank ok, I think its fashion. Rnt booxers and bbs out now? Most guys wear the american apprel y fronts. Only old men wear regular baggy boxerss

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending