The Student Room Group

Internet exibitionist

Guys would you date a girl who has nude pictures of her on the internet?

EDIT:
I mean a girl whose nude pictures were released on the internet by her ex
(edited 11 years ago)
I can't see why not. Millions of women (and men) put attention-seeking photos of themselves on the Internet (whether clothed, naked, duckfaced, etc). I don't attach any special taboo to nakedness, so the minority who do happen to have naked photos of themselves aren't really any different (in my eyes) to the millions who don't.

Much as attention-seeking can be a negative trait, it wouldn't necessarily be a deal-breaker.
(edited 11 years ago)
I would not
Reply 3
hmmmmmmm depends really
Reply 4
Yes. It wouldn't bother me at all (moreover I'd feel sorry for her being treated like that by her ex).
Yes
Are they good?
It would bother me if they intentionally put them up, if they were put on by someone else i'd be a little more tolerant
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 8
yes...
Reply 9
She is an extremely nice girl but the thing is her nude pics are all over the internet including on facebook where people have made lots of fake profiles and pages with her pics in them. She is almost an internet sensation. This is I come from a very conservative country where even pre marital sex is considered taboo
A stalker took pictures of me and sent them to one of my best friends (girl). He always boasted to her about banging me when in fact I've never talked to him.
Yes super weird, and fortunately she told me about it.

I don't think its a problem to date women who have had issues like that. Just make sure that the ex doesn't get to her any more and always see her for who she really is.
Reply 11
By her ex? sure, by her, nah not really
Well, Do you like what you see?
Original post by miser
Yes. It wouldn't bother me at all (moreover I'd feel sorry for her being treated like that by her ex).

Yeah this would be my main concern
I would feel used if I had a few cheeky photos for that person's eyes only put up online out of spite
:/
Damn, guys who do that completely ruin things for the rest of us. Can't imagine a world where I'd have a girlfriend who's too scared to send me saucy pics in case we break up and I post them online. Even if you break up and things get terribly messed up, putting pics online is one of the most horrid things you can do. You've completely taken advantage of the person who trusted you the most.

Yes, I would date someone like that. I don't think it says anything about the girl, rather more about the ex. If she posted the pics herself I'd have more to think about, and even then I don't think it'd be an issue.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending