The Student Room Group
Lord Ashcroft Building, Anglia Ruskin University
Anglia Ruskin University
Chelmsford
Visit website

Anglia Ruskin 2013 Accomadation offers

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Does anyone know how long it takes for you to find out your room number for CB1?
Lord Ashcroft Building, Anglia Ruskin University
Anglia Ruskin University
Chelmsford
Visit website
Original post by Asanya
Does anyone know how long it takes for you to find out your room number for CB1?

As far as I'm aware, the CRM staff have only just returned from the office. Should be within 2 weeks today now, but it entirely depends on when you applied and when you paid your booking fee.
Reply 62
Original post by FPRider
As far as I'm aware, the CRM staff have only just returned from the office. Should be within 2 weeks today now, but it entirely depends on when you applied and when you paid your booking fee.

Thank you.
Yh I paid my booking fee a few weeks back, and they emailed me last week saying that my room as been secured. So I'm just waiting on my room number now.
Reply 63
Original post by xPrincessLx
I have no idea what hospital accommodation is like, but CB1 is the newest form of accommodation at ARU. It's about 10-15 min walk from the campus and it was only opened this year.

The most similar accommodation to this is Peter Taylor which is also en-suite but located on campus. But i think Peter Taylor might be full now, because i know it was a lot of people's first choice.

yeah CB1 looks nicer iw as going to stay at harston house but i want my own bathroom lol so what needs to be paid up front... how much maintenance loan and bursary do we get, just hoping it cover rent etc
Reply 64
Original post by LLWood92
I have a conditional offer for Midwifery at Fulbourn toooo!! :smile: I've applied for cb1 it's a short journey from lectures but there's direct bus routes! I've paid my deposit for CB1 just awaiting my room!
I also looked at the hospital accommodation but thought even maybe as a first year want the feel of living at the uni first :smile:
hope to see you in accommodation and most definitely lectures in September!

hey, i just rung accommodation and they said CB1 doesnt let students move in until mid september around the 17th/18th as there are no teachers or tutors living there before hand. am coming from northern ireland and they said i would have to stay in short term accommodation until the others open up, :redface: short term accommodation is £197 per week !!! so i will have to paye my booking fees for cb1 and a months rent before going aswell as paying for short term accommodation for about 2weeks i am disgusted that such a large university would but courses on to start before the accommodation lets them move in !
Original post by newbie101
hey, i just rung accommodation and they said CB1 doesnt let students move in until mid september around the 17th/18th as there are no teachers or tutors living there before hand. am coming from northern ireland and they said i would have to stay in short term accommodation until the others open up, :redface: short term accommodation is £197 per week !!! so i will have to paye my booking fees for cb1 and a months rent before going aswell as paying for short term accommodation for about 2weeks i am disgusted that such a large university would but courses on to start before the accommodation lets them move in !

CRM is technically a private company - the only difference is that ARU owns the rights to place students in that accommodation as part of a joint deal for the academic year starts. More an issue with the company than the university really. :s-smilie:
Reply 66
Original post by FPRider
CRM is technically a private company - the only difference is that ARU owns the rights to place students in that accommodation as part of a joint deal for the academic year starts. More an issue with the company than the university really. :s-smilie:

yeah i think the person i was speaking with did not have a clue as i am just off the fone with a lady from ARU and she said freshers is the 23rd and teaching starts the monday after :smile:
Reply 67
I've just got round to paying the £150.00 deposit for my room in CB1.
Reply 68
paid my £150 over a week ago and they said it would only take them a week to give me a room number...
Original post by aedixon1
paid my £150 over a week ago and they said it would only take them a week to give me a room number...

Honestly, I'd wait until after the Easter Holidays until you're likely to get a response. Chances are they are not doing all that much in terms of admin whilst folks are away.
Reply 70
Just got my accommodation offer for Peter Taylor :smile: does anyone know how to get your room number?
Reply 71
Original post by jesscc
Just got my accommodation offer for Peter Taylor :smile: does anyone know how to get your room number?

Congrats.

With Swinhoe halls it was on the top of the accommodation offer letter. Top right?

Might be different for the two on campus halls but i'm not sure why that'd be :/
Reply 72
Okay ill have a look thank you
Original post by jesscc

It should be on the top right of the offer :-) im in PT too :-D

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 74
Finally accomdation offer has come through Peter Taylor 247 baby see you all in September
Reply 75
Original post by MichelleStorr94
It should be on the top right of the offer :-) im in PT too :-D

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm waiting for them to send me the form so I know what number I have, what course are you doing?
Original post by jesscc
I'm waiting for them to send me the form so I know what number I have, what course are you doing?

I'm doing a science foundation year thing and then going on to forensics :smile: what about you?
Reply 77
Anyone in Bridgets and Nightingales?
Original post by MichelleStorr94
I'm doing a science foundation year thing and then going on to forensics :smile: what about you?

The same course that I am on right now! :smile:
If you want any questions answered, feel free to PM me about the Foundation Year! :smile:

(apologies for off-topic)
Original post by Mh4
Anyone in Bridgets and Nightingales?

I'm in Bridget hall :smile: have you had your offer?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending