The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by L'Evil Fish
Thanks! I know :frown: unfair! I think it might be a high B? (minimum) aww no :frown:

Okay, I think it's around that A/B Boundary, so provided I get a decent A in the last exam I should be covered!
Original post by MattFletcher
Aren't we all?:wink:

Spoiler

I'm actually looking forward to going back.
Reply 2122
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Thanks! I know :frown: unfair! I think it might be a high B? (minimum) aww no :frown:

Hahaha i've been getting high A's and A*'s in my exams too but my coursework is terrible. Chemistry coursework doesn't even make sense, thanks to my previous teacher who let me go mad planning an investigation that wasn't even relevant to the task. Haha I'm so screwed it's funny. My overall science grades will probably be C's and B's unless everyone does bad and the coursework boundaries are lowered?

Posted from TSR Mobile OMG THIS NEW APP IS SO COOL. I'm DYING.
Original post by Elm Tree
Welcome back :awesome:
How did your revision go?

pretty much non existent :sigh:
Original post by Bude8
New TSR video. Thoughts?
My only issue with the video is the narrator's pronunciation of 'room'
[video="youtube;5g7MfdyxidQ"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5g7MfdyxidQ[/video]

Interesting, although the narrator does get on my nerves a bit, but it's a decent video:smile:
Okay, I think it's around that A/B Boundary, so provided I get a decent A in the last exam I should be covered!

Yeah, you should be!:biggrin:

Original post by Jina
Hahaha i've been getting high A's and A*'s in my exams too but my coursework is terrible. Chemistry coursework doesn't even make sense, thanks to my previous teacher who let me go mad planning an investigation that wasn't even relevant to the task. Haha I'm so screwed it's funny. My overall science grades will probably be C's and B's unless everyone does bad and the coursework boundaries are lowered?

:sad: it's silly how one bad thing can mess it all up :redface:
Reply 2126
Well Done! And aw poor friend:sad: I got 35 in my Biology Coursework (Which is an A I think?) and so I think that one will be all right but I worry about the others!:frown:

Thats what I got its a B a high B though:frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Bude8
I'm actually looking forward to going back.

I'm looking forward to seeing people again (The ones I actually like) but I can just imagine them spending all of the first day back going "YOU'VE ONLY GOT 4 WEEKS LEFT! GO NUTS!" or something :wink:
Thanks, I appear to be doing all right on the 6-markers!:biggrin:

no i'm the opposite, but then again i know that my teachers marks then more harshly than the examiner would haha but thank god for biology the grade boundary for an A* is ridiculously low :biggrin:
Reply 2129
Interesting, although the narrator does get on my nerves a bit, but it's a decent video:smile:

Why do you guys have a problem with the narrator? He sounds cool and that's beside the point! The video is great! Lol

Reply 2130
On the app how can you check who quoted me

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by EduWiz
Thats what I got its a B a high B though:frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh right :frown: , I knew it was near the A/B border:frown:
Reply 2132
Original post by EduWiz
On the app how can you check who quoted me

Posted from TSR Mobile

I dont think you can. I'm forever reading through all the posts...-_- Do inform me however if there is a way, i'm technologically challenged (i think)

Original post by sarahiscool
no i'm the opposite, but then again i know that my teachers marks then more harshly than the examiner would haha but thank god for biology the grade boundary for an A* is ridiculously low :biggrin:

yep it's certainly helpful, even someone as bad as me can get a few marks off!:biggrin:
Not sure whether I should speak to my brother in English or Mandarin when I'm at home... (He's 6 btw)
Reply 2135
Original post by Bude8
Not sure whether I should speak to my brother in English or Mandarin when I'm at home... (He's 6 btw)

That's the beauty of being bi-lingual. You can switch between the two like mad and it's all normal.

Question: Which language do you think with! English or Mandarin?!

Reply 2136
Original post by Jina
I dont think you can. I'm forever reading through all the posts...-_- Do inform me however if there is a way, i'm technologically challenged (i think)

Aha ok :ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jina
That's the beauty of being bi-lingual. You can switch between the two like mad and it's all normal.

Question: Which language do you think with! English or Mandarin?!

I can't actually answer the question...
At school I think in English, at home I think in Mandarin. I speak Mandarin at home but I'm worried his English won't improve. Whenever I speak to him in English he always replies to me in Mandarin ._.

I don't know whether I think in English or Mandarin at home...
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 2138
Oh right :frown: , I knew it was near the A/B border:frown:

Yh They said i couldn't resit the Ca :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by EduWiz
Yh They said i couldn't resit the Ca :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

we do two lots of coursework for each automatically:frown:

Latest