The Student Room Group

Best beauty blogs/vlogs on YouTube?

Hey

What are your favourite beauty vlogs on YouTube?

What are your favourite beauty blogs?

Scroll to see replies

I already watch a few - labeauty crush and the sammi maria show, dollybowbow, zoella, lily pebbles, bubzbeauty - but I'm interested in watching some more, particularly UK beauty gurus on YT.

I'm in dire need of some beauty inspiration!
Reply 2
Holly wakeham is the only one I watch, she's so good!
Reply 3
Lisa Eldridge is probably one of the best, I love the fact she's a professional rather than some girl in a bedroom with a lot of money, cosmetics and free time. She got Jessica Chastain's MUA on her channel for one video and she was brilliant.

Tanya Burr, The PixiWoo sisters, FleurDeForce, Essiebutton (canadian but living in the UK), are some of the British beauty gurus that I enjoy watching.

Just take all guru's views with a pinch of salt, as a lot of the videos can contain heavily sponsored products that they've been paid to try and sell. I've made the mistake a couple of times of buying stuff on youtube recommendation.
Reply 4
For serious make up advice go for Viviannadoesmakeup, TheMakeupChair or Lisa Eldridge, both really talented and have a whole load of knowledge.

My favourite entertainment one is definitely Essiebutton she is hilarious but I also really like her make up. Gh0stparties is really good too.

I have a beauty blog if you are interested at all!
www.themakeupdirectory.blogspot.co.uk
Zoella and FleurDeForce or something like that

Amazing!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
All the one's that have been mentioned so far are great!
I also like ghost parties, Icovetthee and lily melrose- I really need to spend less time watching beauty videos 😄

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
I don't know how well known she is, but I really like Meg on lipsofacto.com (her youtube channel is meganisobel) just for the really well written and well put together articles on the website.

Aside from that, some of the ones people have already mentioned like Lisa Eldridge are really good!
Reply 8
type in 'andreaschoice' i have been watching her for years! she doesn't just do make up tutorials, but d.i.y and fashion things aswell! she's amazing. xx
Reply 9
Sprinkle of glitter, tanya burr and zoella!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have discovered some more - Lily Melrose, Lily Pebbles, SunKissAlba, icovetthee, a_littleobessed, alittleaboutalot, JlovesMac, Michelle Phan...

Anyone know of any more? :smile:
(edited 10 years ago)
Farahdhukai
Mimiikon
Realleyla
Andreaschoice

Posted from TSR Mobile
The London Lipgloss
LLYMLRS
lilypebbles
Vivianna Does Makeup
London Beauty Queen
FleurDeForce
Zoella
SprinkleOfGlitr
TattooedTeaLady :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by GeekisChic
All the one's that have been mentioned so far are great!
I also like ghost parties, Icovetthee and lily melrose- I really need to spend less time watching beauty videos 😄

Posted from TSR Mobile

I like these two as well.
Original post by H0ls
Lisa Eldridge is probably one of the best, I love the fact she's a professional rather than some girl in a bedroom with a lot of money, cosmetics and free time. She got Jessica Chastain's MUA on her channel for one video and she was brilliant.

Tanya Burr, The PixiWoo sisters, FleurDeForce, Essiebutton (canadian but living in the UK), are some of the British beauty gurus that I enjoy watching.

Just take all guru's views with a pinch of salt, as a lot of the videos can contain heavily sponsored products that they've been paid to try and sell. I've made the mistake a couple of times of buying stuff on youtube recommendation.

I totally agree. I love watching videos on YouTube, but I have not bought anything based on anything I've seen on YouTube. I prefer to buy what I know I will like.
she's not from the UK but rachel whitehurst is known as the trustworthy guru - she gives blunt and honest opinions about products and is really amusing! she's my fave haha. :smile:
Reply 16
It's such a cliché answer but Zoella is sooo good. Me and my friend followed her everyday make up routine for prom and just changed the colours slightly and Louise (sprinkleofglitter) did an everyday and really helped with applying eyeshadow casually :smile:

I would say google any products mentioned on YouTube and find reviews. Most things are known like the Sleek contour palette (which is amazing) and the Real Technique brushes (I like a lot of the Eco tools brushes) but remember not everyone likes the same products which is evident in the products not worth the hype videos :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
These girls aren't from the UK but their YouTube channels are really useful and most have two channels one for beauty and fashion related things and the other just random//personal/lifestyle vlogs;

Michelle Phan
Miss Glamorazzi
Beautybaby44
DulceCandy87
Allthatglitters21
Juicystar07
Bubzbeauty
Bebexo
Miss Meghan Makeup
Macbarbie07
Jlovesmac1
Stillababe09
Original post by curved
It's such a cliché answer but Zoella is sooo good. Me and my friend followed her everyday make up routine for prom and just changed the colours slightly and Louise (sprinkleofglitter) did an everyday and really helped with applying eyeshadow casually :smile:

I would say google any products mentioned on YouTube and find reviews. Most things are known like the Sleek contour palette (which is amazing) and the Real Technique brushes (I like a lot of the Eco tools brushes) but remember not everyone likes the same products which is evident in the products not worth the hype videos :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Zoella and Louise (SprinkleofGlitr) are my two favourites vloggers of all time. They make me laugh so much watching their videos; Baby Glitter (Darcy) is absolutely adorable :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 19
Original post by simplylldxo
Zoella and Louise (SprinkleofGlitr) are my two favourites vloggers of all time. They make me laugh so much watching their videos; Baby Glitter (Darcy) is absolutely adorable :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Me and my best friend are so like Zoella and Louise! I'm Louise and she's Zoe - I'm broad and a bit heavier/curvier whereas she's petite and we have such weird inside jokes etc aw

I have watched the you asked baby glitter video like six times - it like kills me aw!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest