The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

^
:rofl: +1

Indians rule.

:tongue:imp:
^Thinks Indians rule. Doesn't have a basic grasp of the lawlessness problem in India.
^ Yea alright
:colonhash:
Reply 43
^^ouch lol
^ thinks I was harsh.
Reply 45
^^^^^^Will +1 you tommorow as run out simmy :frown:
^Agree that India has some serious problems!
Reply 46
Some serious problems is an understatement :colonhash:
^^ No you don't have to.
Yea it does have big problems but i has improved from what it used to be. Needs lots more work though unfortunately.

We are blessed compared...
Reply 48
TBH, people have held parties because of what's her name's death, i think that is much worse than any other problem India might have :colonhash:
^ Has perhaps turned sour because of my comment on the other thread? :holmes:

But Margret Thatcher yes.
Original post by ipoop
TBH, people have held parties because of what's her name's death, i think that is much worse than any other problem India might have :colonhash:

Oh really throwing a party because a controversial politician who caused hardship for many people is so much worse than India's rape problem.

Whilst I do think throwing parties at her death is immoral, it's nothing like the problems india has. Space Station spending whilst the poor starve in ghettos anyone? (Although America does that too.)
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 51
Original post by Simran Mars Foster
^ Has perhaps turned sour because of my comment on the other thread? :holmes:

But Margret Thatcher yes.

What comment? :hmmm: I must investigate :holmes: :hmmm:
Reply 52
Original post by The Mad Dog
Oh really throwing a party because a controversial politician who caused hardship for many people is so much worse than India's rape problem.

Another big problem I feel India has is the hatred towards Sikhs inside India. They recently banned a Sikh Film also.
Sorry, I really need to learn to chill out. :sorry: :hugs:
Reply 54
Original post by The Mad Dog

Whilst I do think throwing parties at her death is immoral, it's nothing like the problems india has. Space Station spending whilst the poor starve in ghettos anyone? (Although America does that too.)

*Throws hand in air, haplessly* I'm not doing this, I'm out :flybye:
Reply 55
Ok topic change! Thoughts on north Korea :eek:?
Dammit, I leave the house for one damned afternoon and I have my crowning achievement taken away from me. Gutted.
Malovelent- cool relaxed dude, funny

^ WTF IS this what kind of description is that for me :cry:
Original post by Malevolent
Malovelent- cool relaxed dude, funny

^ WTF IS this what kind of description is that for me :cry:

At least you got one :colonhash:
Original post by Hal.E.Lujah
At least you got one :colonhash:

With that description id have rather not :laugh:

Latest