The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2280
Original post by emma.b
Haha well I'm so happy for that then! Team Gerard:')

Posted from TSR Mobile

:'( Team why the heck did Gerard have to die at the end of P.S I love you. Was that a joke or something?!

Posted from TSR Mobile OMG THIS NEW APP IS SO COOL. I'm DYING.
Reply 2281
Original post by sarahiscool
you don't i promise ! i'm stuck with the typical english one that americans think we all speak like :tongue:

Oh dear the 'English Accent'?! I guess Northern Ireland is the same, we are all tarred with the same brush! We actually all sound very very different depending on TOWN NEVERMIND COUNTY! Haha:') a bit like England then!

I am a 'farmer' where I come from even though I live in a village without cows..hmm...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2282
Original post by Elm Tree
It's a he :smile: and I don't think he's from Northern Ireland he's from the Southern part.
He's probably my favourite teacher, and I'm probably his favourite student :awesome:

Oh whoops, he then! Oh yeah, the further south you are the closer you sound to the next person, if you get what I mean!
I'm glad my little part of the world is good to you then:wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2283
Original post by Jina
:'( Team why the heck did Gerard have to die at the end of P.S I love you. Was that a joke or something?!

I know right?! It's awful, it's probably my favourite movie too, and he dies! :frown: not good at all!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2284
Haha that's a really good point, most people where I live speak extremely fast though. I am just a little more relaxed haha..
And I just do, I have a country twang to my voice!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2285
Original post by emma.b
I know right?! It's awful, it's probably my favourite movie too, and he dies! :frown: not good at all!

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's not even the death... It's the damned letters! :frown:
*cries forever*
She should never have read the letters, they killed me. *emosh*

Reply 2286
Original post by Jina
It's not even the death... It's the damned letters! :frown:
*cries forever*
She should never have read the letters, they killed me. *emosh*

I know he was trying to be so heartfelt and ah it made me so emotional!
Then again, no P.S I love you without the letters though...:wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
My accent's pretty messed up.
I'm a bit embarrassed but here's mine:
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1SuHJzpnRi9
:colondollar:
Reply 2288
Guys I use so many exclamation marks, I'm actually so sorry I just like them okay? I'm going to start to use full stops more often, my essays are starting to look like they have been written by someone under the influence of something!:wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2289
Original post by Bude8

Haha oh wow that made me giggle!
Nice accent you:wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2290
Original post by emma.b
My accent?

soundcloud: -emma.b
https://soundcloud.com/emma-b-10

embarrassing I know, but I wanted to prove that I don't sound like Gerard Butler! Haha!

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's amazing! Can I employ you to replace all the computerized voice systems in the world?

Indeed, and that was very eloquently written.

I would absolutely love that! If I were a PI, I'd have to research all my clients before actually doing the work.

Original post by EduWiz
Ohh thank you:redface:

You're welcome!

For anyone who is interested, here's my accent, it sounds awful on a recording thing, it's awful quality, and I didn't know what to say, but it's here: http://vocaroo.com/i/s04VNaHyDNQq
You guys post so much :eek:
Original post by Vionar
x

Not gonna lie, you sound like an adult ._.
Reply 2293
Original post by Vionar
It's amazing! Can I employ you to replace all the computerized voice systems in the world?

I would absolutely love that! If I were a PI, I'd have to research all my clients before actually doing the work.

You're welcome!

For anyone who is interested, here's my accent, it sounds awful on a recording thing, it's awful quality, and I didn't know what to say, but it's here: http://vocaroo.com/i/s04VNaHyDNQq

No ones interested:rolleyes::tongue: im only joking you sound like an adult
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 2294
Original post by emma.b
Guys I use so many exclamation marks, I'm actually so sorry I just like them okay? I'm going to start to use full stops more often, my essays are starting to look like they have been written by someone under the influence of something!:wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I didn't notice! :mmm: But whenever I write something on here, I'm always convinced it looks really weird, so if anything looks really odd, please tell me!

Original post by Bude8

You scared me! I opened it on a new tab, and forgot, just continuing to read the next post, and then just heard that​!
Original post by Vionar
You scared me! I opened it on a new tab, and forgot, just continuing to read the next post, and then just heard that​!

If you think my accent is horrible then just say :emo:
Reply 2296
Original post by Vionar

You're welcome!

I didn't know what to say either don't worry! Nice accent! You do sound older, especially compared to me!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2297
Original post by L'Evil Fish
You guys post so much :eek:

Coming from you... Someone has a higher post per day count that you! By about fifty posts!

Original post by Bude8
Not gonna lie, you sound like an adult ._.

Is that good or bad? I sound horrible, and recording things don't help whatsoever, I wish I had a cool accent.

Original post by EduWiz
No ones interested:rolleyes::tongue:

That would be a blessing, I had to post it but no one listen, DON'T LISTEN! Now you're going to listen aren't you.
Reply 2298
Original post by Vionar
I didn't notice! :mmm: But whenever I write something on here, I'm always convinced it looks really weird, so if anything looks really odd, please tell me!

Same here, I think I write like I'm on speed or something, but it's cause I'm happy! My writing is over dramatised by these darn exclamation marks....

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2299
Oh wow yeah I know what you are talking about, I do like that accent though! It sounds nice!:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest