The Student Room Group

LSE: Management, Organizations and Governance

I received an offer from LSE yesterday and was wondering what experience others have had with the MOG programme?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hi.Congratulations.
Can i ask how long you had been waiting to accept their offer ?
Coz i applied the same programme but ive waited for FOUR months which is soo annoying.:frown:
And also your background?
Cheers
Reply 2
Original post by ubiquitous7
I received an offer from LSE yesterday and was wondering what experience others have had with the MOG programme?

Hey, i have done the same, i have applied(reinstate)my application since november, and still no news.mainly i was in the reserve group last summer...could you tell us your resume? working exp, gmat etc
Reply 3
I also have an unconditional offer for MSc Management, Organizations and Governance. Sounds like an enjoyable and interesting course.
Reply 4
Unconditional because you have not the GMAT?or something else?when u get it?and when you applied?thnx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Original post by cooperakis
Unconditional because you have not the GMAT?or something else?when u get it?and when you applied?thnx

Posted from TSR Mobile

I applied last year and deferred to this year. I'm a UK student and didn't take the GMAT and have no work experience at all.
Reply 6
Original post by SkyScraper
I also have an unconditional offer for MSc Management, Organizations and Governance. Sounds like an enjoyable and interesting course.

Finally I got the offer for this programme several days ago..See you guys in October :smile:
Reply 7
Original post by xiaoshui
Finally I got the offer for this programme several days ago..See you guys in October :smile:

congrats,hope that i will not wait a lot.you background? gmat?
Reply 8
congrats,hope that i will not wait a lot.you background? gmat?

Well, currently im an international student who study economics and finance in University of Southampton. My gmat was not very competitive ,just about 650 .They only require me to get a upper second degree..What about u?:smile:
Reply 9
Is there any facebook group for our programme 2013/2014? if not maybe we can create one
Reply 10
Is there any facebook group for our programme 2013/2014? if not maybe we can create one

hey, i have BA from athens university of economics and business in management science and technology 7,4 out of 10. I have 1 year working experience as an marketing assistant in an airline company, and the last 2 years I have made 3 profitable startups. Additionally I am an elected member in my city council and a vice-president in the financial commission of my municipality. I have an IELTS with 7, but my gmat is not very good because I suffer from dyslexia.
Reply 11
hey, i have BA from athens university of economics and business in management science and technology 7,4 out of 10. I have 1 year working experience as an marketing assistant in an airline company, and the last 2 years I have made 3 profitable startups. Additionally I am an elected member in my city council and a vice-president in the financial commission of my municipality. I have an IELTS with 7, but my gmat is not very good because I suffer from dyslexia.

wow..impressive. Im sure they will give u an offer .How long have u been waiting for ?
Reply 12
Original post by SkyScraper
I applied last year and deferred to this year. I'm a UK student and didn't take the GMAT and have no work experience at all.

So do u work in this year? :smile:
Reply 13
wow..impressive. Im sure they will give u an offer .How long have u been waiting for ?

last year i made really late the application, and they put me in the reserve group, that mean that they accept me but all the seats were given,and they waiting for someone to drop. so i reinstate my application this year but i've done it on november, and they didnt answer me yet.this think makes me curious,because i am waiting almost 5 month, on the contrary you and others that made an application later that me, you have already an answer.i dont know why,and i dont know what to do.:confused:
Reply 14
last year i made really late the application, and they put me in the reserve group, that mean that they accept me but all the seats were given,and they waiting for someone to drop. so i reinstate my application this year but i've done it on november, and they didnt answer me yet.this think makes me curious,because i am waiting almost 5 month, on the contrary you and others that made an application later that me, you have already an answer.i dont know why,and i dont know what to do.:confused:

Maybe u should call them or email them? But all u can do is just to wait.I had waited for almost 4 months.It was really long since its said each process is taken with 8 weeks. I dont know what it will be for your situation but good luck to u !
Reply 15
Thanks mate,I will inform you.probably I will call them on Monday.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 16
Hi.Congratulations.
Can i ask how long you had been waiting to accept their offer ?
Coz i applied the same programme but ive waited for FOUR months which is soo annoying.:frown:
And also your background?
Cheers

Hello :smile:

I also waited for quite a bit because I was put in the waiting list for about 6 weeks - I initially made my application beginning of January and found out about my offer beginning of April, so solid 3 months of waiting.

My backgroud is BA International Business from University of Kent, 3 summer internships (PwC, AstraZeneca, Allianz Bank), 2 voluntary experiences and 3 years part-time work. No GMAT but I have to get a first class degree to meet my offer.

LSE is definetely my first choice (I have offers from UCL and ICL), but wanted to find out more about the programme from people who have already completed it.
Reply 17
On January told you that you are on the waiting list and then you got the offer?so,after your application told that you are in the list??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 18
I was put on a waiting list in mid-February and then in April I got my offer :smile:
Reply 19
I am not in a waiting list,but I am waiting for 5!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending