Not you hun, the people above!

Oh, ikr!
:love:

USING THE TSR APP
Original post by This Honest
Not you hun, the people above!

Bloody hell, aggro much ? :s-smilie:

You did steal my thread making position from me. That's kind of the highest crime of TSR. You have angered the sacred unspoken laws we observe in the chat section: Thou Shalt Not Make New Thread When Tis Not Thy Turn.
Reply 82
Original post by Hal.E.Lujah
You did steal my thread making position from me. That's kind of the highest crime of TSR. You have angered the sacred unspoken laws we observe in the chat section: Thou Shalt Not Make New Thread When Tis Not Thy Turn.

FINISH HIM!! :colone: with your words :toofunny:
Don't be mean to TH!!!!!!!!

USING THE TSR APP
Reply 84

When was there a rule that the last person to post creates the new one? First i've heard of this :erm:

Someone had to make it, and sorry but TH is more of a regular than you :dontknow:

Anyway, it's just a new thread, does it really matter? :mmm:
(edited 11 years ago)

I support this guy ^

Just saying
Reply 86
Original post by ranbow99
When was there a rule that the last person to post creates the new one? First i've heard of this :erm:

Someone had to make it, and sorry but TH is more of a regular than you :dontknow:

Hal wanted to make the last thread but I did, in anticipation of him making the commemorative tenth :sadnod: And the big meanie stole it from him :emo: Although I could have stolen it from him, that would have peeved every inch of his body :ahee:
Reply 87
Original post by ipoop
Hal wanted to make the last thread but I did, in anticipation of him making the commemorative tenth :sadnod: And the big meanie stole it from him :emo: Although I could have stolen it from him, that would have peeved every inch of his body :ahee:

Oh right, but why did you approve to TH making the thread then? We could have just waited until Hal came :holmes:

Anyhoo, just a thread, nothing to get heated up about :h:

It's a big deal. And it's actually kinda worrying me that the new tradition seems to be steal it from me :lolwut:

Original post by L'Evil Fish
I support this guy ^

Just saying

The Almighty hath Spoken.

Original post by ipoop
Although I could have stolen it from him, that would have peeved every inch of his body :ahee:

You didn't dare :sly:
Reply 89
Original post by Olympiad
Don't be mean to TH!!!!!!!!

USING THE TSR APP

Thanks hun :love:
I'm making the next one btw

USING THE TSR APP
Thanks hun :love:

Welcome :smile:))) xxxxxxoooooo

USING THE TSR APP
Reply 92
Oh right, but why did you approve to TH making the thread then? We could have just waited until Hal came :holmes:

Anyhoo, just a thread, nothing to get heated up about :h:

:dontknow: Felt like not being a dick to him :dontknow: It's the interweb and who am I to say he can't make the thread :dontknow:

And internet business, is HARD BUSINESS!! :fuhrer: People die over this shiz you know...
I'm making the next one btw

Reply 94

Scrubs :moon: Why did they make that last season? :indiff:

I presume you want to in this case, ok then

USING THE TSR APP
It's a big deal. And it's actually kinda worrying me that the new tradition seems to be steal it from me :lolwut:

The Almighty hath Spoken.

You didn't dare :sly:

:woo: I say you.make.a thread and we abort :mmm:
I presume you want to in this case, ok then

If I leave the house like today, and nobody can wait one bloody hour for me to get home, you can definitely do it in my place :yep:

As long as it isn't that TH. Can never forgive him :huff:

You Know I love you really TH <3

Original post by L'Evil Fish
:woo: I say you.make.a thread and we abort :mmm:

Revolution! I shall type a thread out this this! (Nah it's really not a big deal :tongue:)

Spoiler

(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 98
Original post by ipoop
:dontknow: Felt like not being a dick to him :dontknow: It's the interweb and who am I to say he can't make the thread :dontknow:

And internet business, is HARD BUSINESS!! :fuhrer: People die over this shiz you know...

When have people died? On TSR?! :zomg: :hmmm:
Reply 99
When have people died? On TSR?! :zomg: :hmmm:

Never of course :ninja:

BTW, where are Untitled, Zed and Beeninetytwo? :ninja2: :colone: :innocent:

Latest