The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2320
Original post by Vionar
It's amazing! Can I employ you to replace all the computerized voice systems in the world?

Indeed, and that was very eloquently written.

I would absolutely love that! If I were a PI, I'd have to research all my clients before actually doing the work.

You're welcome!

For anyone who is interested, here's my accent, it sounds awful on a recording thing, it's awful quality, and I didn't know what to say, but it's here: http://vocaroo.com/i/s04VNaHyDNQq

Ohhh myy..... You're a guy?

Posted from TSR Mobile OMG THIS NEW APP IS SO COOL. I'm DYING.
Original post by Bude8
Which private school do you go to? Harrow's All Boys School?

ahahaha :colonhash: no. I go to eton lol jk
Original post by Jina

Ah, you probably didn't see the male symbol on the app :tongue:
Reply 2323
Original post by Jina

Yes... I always was... did I come across as a girl? The app doesn't have gender symbols does it?

Original post by Bude8
I appreciate the sarcasm :colonhash:

You're welcome :h:
Reply 2324
Just trying to fix my app. Ignore this.

Reply 2325
I want to do that! But I'll sound really bad! For 'GIF' and 'GPOY' should I say it how it's written or pronounce each letter?
Reply 2326
GOING TO DO IT, give me 5 minutes, woo!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2327
Original post by Vionar
You could've just posted it normally, rather than doing all your confusing things!

Meh, happiness is ok, not too bad! They make bad things sound nice, and who wants a boring full stop?

I'm 15th, the same day as the Omagh bombings :frown: 16 days for me!

Young-ness is the best, we'll die last! Where are the people born in September!?

Wow, sounds so happy!

You're only older than be by about a year then, but I wonder what being the oldest feels like, I'll never know! I am most definitely not posh, someone asked me once, then asked me if I lived in 'insert certain area' and I said no, and 'insert where I live', and they responded with 'oh, you're not posh then.' How nice! But it is nice to be known as 'not posh'. Oh dear, I'm rambling again.

You don't sound like a farmer, but it sounds more country-side-ish, which is much nicer than chavvy!

Has anyone seen the new class system? It has seven levels, and one of them is 'elite'! Not at all elitist...

Haha I am posting normally:biggrin:
Is the challenge the questions, or finding the effort to do it? :pierre:
Reply 2329
Original post by emma.b
Woo thanks! I'm glad I do not sound like a man!
And well, Irish without the 'to be sure to be sure' 'top of the mornin to ya' 'thirty three and a third' and all that jazz!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha you're welcome:hat2:
Reply 2330
Hahah that was harsh:tongue:
Reply 2331
Oh that's fine, but I might say it all differently, that will be embarrassing!

Original post by EduWiz
Haha I am posting normally:biggrin:

Sure you are!
Reply 2333
Original post by Vionar
Yes... I always was... did I come across as a girl? The app doesn't have gender symbols does it?

You're welcome :h:

Wow. Yes, sorry I thoughht you were a girl all this time. Perhaps beecause of your display pic?
Reply 2334
Accent challenge guys.

https://soundcloud.com/emma-b-10
Soundcloud: -emma.b

Aaaah embarrassing, don't judge!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2335
And someone called for the September kids?! I am here! 13th of September, I think I'm the oldest on here! Wooh!
Sal-mun remember?:ahee:

My accents changed quite a bit now :tongue:
Reply 2337
It will be with my voice!

Original post by Jina
Wow. Yes, sorry I thoughht you were a girl all this time. Perhaps beecause of your display pic?

It's fine, I've been mistaken for a girl in real life so it's not that abd compared! Bous haw eyes?
hAhaha they love a British accent over there!:tongue:
Reply 2339
Yeah I know you have to be cruel to be kind and akl that:biggrin:

Latest