The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by hamza1394
Totally depends on offer as on ebay right now they're around 200-250 per person which i know is loadzzz but like anyone I'm looking for the best offer.

Okaay, I'll let you know if I want them.
This is going to be a long night...*broken records*
Reply 1702

well there is always graduate entry to a degree? Pharmacy is respected, but Optometry shouldn't be seen as a backup, its just as competitive! Don't do it based on what others thing of the degree, it should be based on what YOU want to do and what YOU will enjoy. If it was what society thinks everyone would want to go to Oxford for Medicine or Law.
Pharmacy is a perfectly good degree and the salary isn't bad either, especially if you have your own pharamacist.

Original post by AlligatorSky
Arghh, I've got exams then. :/

whats happening in June.
Original post by maik13
well there is always graduate entry to a degree? Pharmacy is respected, but Optometry shouldn't be seen as a backup, its just as competitive! Don't do it based on what others thing of the degree, it should be based on what YOU want to do and what YOU will enjoy. If it was what society thinks everyone would want to go to Oxford for Medicine or Law.
Pharmacy is a perfectly good degree and the salary isn't bad either, especially if you have your own pharamacist.

whats happening in June.

Hmm y

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by maik13

whats happening in June.

Yeah i suppose your right, ive kind of had my heart set on pharmacy for a while, parents happy with it too.
Ive never really thought about optom & not really had time to develop an interest in other degrees, as ive only begun studying for the last 2 years tbh... Atleast with pharmacy i know theres many areas so i wont be stuck in a community pharmacy all my life.
Btw what do you do if you dont mind?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by maik13

whats happening in June.

Cricket, Pakistan vs. India
Reply 1706
Cricket, Pakistan vs. India

Woooo India chakde fatte! Oops wrong thread :ninja: :mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
jeetay ga bhi jeetay ga, Pakistan jeetay ga!Inshallah!:woohoo::bhangra:
Original post by ZRO
Woooo India chakde fatte! Oops wrong thread :ninja: :mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm glad I don't know what that means.

Original post by Maliha Ahmed
jeetay ga bhi jeetay ga, Pakistan jeetay ga!Inshallah!:woohoo::bhangra:

:biggrin:
I'm glad I don't know what that means.

:biggrin:

Lol, good 1!:wink:
Lol, good 1!:wink:

Tbf I don't :colondollar:
Original post by de_monies
Tbf I don't :colondollar:

huh? sorry, i didn't get that.

What do you think of those Pathans that want KPK and FATA to re-join Afghanistan? Are they in the vast minority?
huh? sorry, i didn't get that.

I dont understand is what I meant
Original post by de_monies
I dont understand is what I meant

Lol, she said "I'm glad I don't know what that means" so I said, it's a good response.
Original post by Phantom Lord
What do you think of those Pathans that want KPK and FATA to re-join Afghanistan? Are they in the vast minority?

Honestly, I'm not too sure about that. I do know that us, people from Hazara, want our own state and do not want to be part of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. But I don't know about the whole of KPK. Fortunately my dads here, so I'll ask him today and find out.
Reply 1716
yaaadonnn ki baaaraaaaatt nikliiii hai aaajjjj dil keee dwaaarreeeeee
Honestly, I'm not too sure about that. I do know that us, people from Hazara, want our own state and do not want to be part of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. But I don't know about the whole of KPK. Fortunately my dads here, so I'll ask him today and find out.

There's a place called Hazara? Never knew. I'll take it it's nothing to do with the Hazara people?
Dammit I've missed you guys.
*wipes tears away*

I will reply to those of you who need replying to soon-Ish Insha Allah! :smile:

Hope you're all keeping well! SMILE PEOPLE. You look pretty when you do.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Phantom Lord
There's a place called Hazara? Never knew. I'll take it it's nothing to do with the Hazara people?

Yes there is. It's a part of KPK (NWFP), but we want to have a state of our own. An yes, the Hazara people are different. They're Shias and mostly live in Quetta.

Latest