The Student Room Group

Uni Help

Hi there,

I'm new to student room so please excuse me if I have posted this in the wrong place.

My friend is panicing. She's applied for university and received conditional offers but two of the universities she mainly wants to go to say she needs a grace C in Maths GCSE. She currently holds a grade D. Ive tried to explain to her not to worry about it, but I thought I should come on here to ask your advice.
Reply 1
Original post by Arif257
Hi there,

I'm new to student room so please excuse me if I have posted this in the wrong place.

My friend is panicing. She's applied for university and received conditional offers but two of the universities she mainly wants to go to say she needs a grace C in Maths GCSE. She currently holds a grade D. Ive tried to explain to her not to worry about it, but I thought I should come on here to ask your advice.

Tell her to ring them and ask them whether they want her to resit it.
If they have asked for that within the wording of her Offer, then she MUST tell the Universities she doesnt have that. They may adjust the offer or they may require her to resit the GCSE. But keeping quiet in the hope that they wont notice, wont work!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending