The Student Room Group

How do you know if she wants the D?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Steezy
So.... every girl that talks to me wants my cock???

WHY DID NOONE TELL ME THIS SOONER?!?!?!

Time to get BUSY!!!

What would you have done without me, ay? :tongue:
When she puts an x on an end of message/text than you know she want the D.... I am not joking seriously. Its true.
Original post by Vibenation
When she puts an x on an end of message/text than you know she want the D.... I am not joking seriously. Its true.

C'mon dude, everyone puts kisses on their texts these days.
Reply 23
Man, she's cheating if she wants your dissertation.
Original post by WoodyMKC
C'mon dude, everyone puts kisses on their texts these days.

Yeah, I know every girl does it means they all want the D.... seriously I mean it.
Reply 25
A girl who wants the D usually gets that grade in mocks. She won't strive for a B or even a C. She is content with a D. Will that D get her into university? Maybe. Only time will tell.
Original post by Vibenation
Yeah, I know every girl does it means they all want the D.... seriously I mean it.

Slightly worrying if that's true. That means a girl I've been friends with since I was about 6 and is now married... my best mate's fiancee... my mum... my sister... my aunties... my nan... all wanna bang me? Doesn't seem right somehow :tongue:
If when she sings the alphabet song she says C and then skips to E. Clearly, she's missing the 'D' :wink: :sexface:
With some male friends who I'm good friends with but wouldnt think of "in that way" get kisses on the end of their texts, but I certainly don't want the D from them. It's just fluffy-wuffy friendship love. From me anyway.
Original post by HopefulMidwife
What would
you have done without me, ay? :tongue:

He probably wouldn't have committed incest. :yes:
Original post by This Excellency
He probably wouldn't have committed incest. :yes:

LOL huh? :confused:
Original post by HopefulMidwife
LOL huh?
:confused:

You said that she wants the D if, 'she talks to you.' If OP has sisters and/or female family members, that means they too want the 'D'. That's incest :yep:
Original post by This Excellency
You said that she wants the D if, 'she talks to you.' If OP has sisters and/or female family members, that means they too want the 'D'. That's incest :yep:

Haha, good thing it was a joke.
Reply 33
The more intelligent girls these days want not just a D but BBC

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending