The Student Room Group

What is the stupiest thing you did in school/college

title says it all , what is the stupidest thing you have done in school or college?

mine is

walking out of school at lunch time to go to the shop for a mars bar.
Reply 1
I snook out of a lesson to go to the shops to get my teacher a birthday gift.
I tried to catapult an apple over the school building (3 stories) and hit a window.
I walked out of a GCSE stats exam after 15 mins cus my gf at the time was feeling down. (got an A :smile: )
I had an all out fight with a guy (in primary school) over who would go in goal for football haha (we are best mates now)

oh and me and a couple of mates had a joint in a bush during a PE lesson

So there is a concise list, and before you say anything, I got AAC at A levels and have a place at uni
Going into one of them electrical things to get my football back :ashamed2: but I wanted my ball back...
Reply 3
oh the list of hijinx is endless...
Reply 4
got sent out for pushing my mate into a girl.
Asked the Geography Teacher "Where's the Great Wall of China?"

Or licking a year 12's leg for a fiver. Worth it.
Got a list of school rules and systematically broke them all, waste of an afternoon really... didn't achieve anything.
Reply 7
Disobeying a teachers instruction and making her cry, I was a little gremlin up until a few years ago, actually another, swearing when getting caught with my phone out (an offence apparently) and getting "red carded" (sent out of class, parents called etc.) DAYUM I was a bad boy, and a fool
I once running an errand in year 8, and when I went there was this girl in our school uniform that came up to me and said "I'll just stay with you so it looks like I'm supposed to be here", and I found out that she didn't actually go to our school. I got kind of worried about that, so I told the teacher, who made me go to one of the senior teachers. He made me walk with him to where the girl was, so she saw that I was the one that told.

It turned out she'd been suspended and these older girls had given her a uniform so she could hang around our school. The older girls found out my name and came looking for me, and when they eventually found me they shouted at me quite aggressively, but I acted as if I didn't care so they didn't really do anything.

I suppose it was the right thing to do, but that experience taught me that the right thing to do isn't always the best thing to do. The girl was an idiot for telling me that she didn't belong here, though.

Not sure how they knew my name. :confused:
Got ridiculously drunk (Like a full large bottle of vodka drunk) the day before my A level physics exam . . . Ended up telling the staff that I had no name, unfortunately they didn't buy that and I got 3 days suspension lol
Reply 10
got sent out of class for pushing someone into a girl in primary school.
Reply 11
I got a B in an A-level. It was awfully distressing.

/tsr
Original post by hbk4894
title says it all , what is the stupidest thing you have done in school or college?

mine is not choosing triple science and choosing DiDA instead :frown:

Djd
oooh, I missed one of the more 'aweful'. there was this horrable cover teacher whom everyone hated, we had her for one lesson, and may have slightly given her a minor mental breakdown by switching seats constantly without her knowing, and throwing bits of cookies at her :/
Original post by hbk4894

mine is

are you not allowed to leave school at lunch?

Quick Reply

Latest