The Student Room Group

Do guys mind tan lines, especially when it comes to sex?

At the moment I have some strong tan lines from sunbathing in a bikini over two months ago (I'm currently living in a hot country that obviously isn't the UK). I've now found a guy to have sex with, but I'm a bit worried about my tan lines. I'm guessing he most likely wouldn't mind much, but I need some reassurance as to how much guys do really mind about it. I wonder is it worth me buying some fake tan cream to cover up the pale bits, or should I just leave it and not bother?

Scroll to see replies

Personally it don't bother me I had a girlfriend once who got tan lines in revealing places
No
Why would it bother them? They won't care, don't worry

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by RemiMarcelle

Posted from TSR Mobile

Because it looks a bit weird and uneven and making me look imperfect, even though I do have an otherwise good body shape.
Reply 5
Not at all, I found it kinda cute on my last gf, don't ask why :P.
Reply 6
It is one man in a billion who would back out after the point he can see your tan lines.
only a jerk would be botherd...
I love them, they're hot
what are tan lines?
Put this in the category "things girls needlessly worry that boys will care about".
Reply 11
i used to go swimining in the sea with goggles on and in the end i was dark everywhere but around my eyes. i thought it looked cool .

anyway, answer is no
Wouldn't put me off..
Reply 13
Original post by study beats
what are tan lines?

Just Google it and you will get what I mean. Anyway, thanks for the helpful replies! :smile:
Yeah I'm gonna need pictures to confirm.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 15
Original post by Mankytoes
Put this in the category "things girls needlessly worry that boys will care about".

What else would be in that category? :p:
I quite like it. A nice white bum is nice.
Original post by RemiMarcelle

Yeah, pretty much. Are we really that predictable? :smile:
I think tan lines are sexy.
Reply 19
Your boobs probably look more white. So trust me he'll be completely fine with it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending