Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website

Chester University

Scroll to see replies

Original post by lauren_denman
I thought the campus we lived on was based on which course we do? :s-smilie:

I just looked on my letter and it says that my course is held within Warrington so am I limited to apply for accommodation for Warrington ??
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website
Hey, I'm new to all this. But I'm a bit excited so decided to join. I replied to my choices today and have made Chester my firm and first choice :smile: I'm going to be studying drama and theatre studies. Would love to know who else has this as their first choice :smile: many thanks.

P.s if I don't reply straight away I am not ignoring anyone. Just new to this :smile: haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Reekydeekz
I just looked on my letter and it says that my course is held within Warrington so am I limited to apply for accommodation for Warrington ??

I'm not sure, that's what I thought anyway but I could be wrong :/ I don't even know how far away each campus are from one another, as if they are quite close to each other then surely you can just choose from any of the accommodation?
Reply 323
I'm so confused. I thought we didn't do accomodation until June :s

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Hilly1

Posted from TSR Mobile

We don't, it seems like some people are researching the types of accommodation first so that they are organised etc. I'm going to start looking after the applicant day on the 20th as I haven't even been to the uni yet so I'm hoping to look around the accommodation then. I think its June when the accommodation pack etc get sent out to us.
How do I find this on fb?

I'll get the name of the page later

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Hilly1
Glad to be meeting people going to Chester!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sort of! Warrington is a good bit away from Chester

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Hilly1

Posted from TSR Mobile

We can't apply for accommodation until June! And you will have to fine Accomodation based on your course and campus!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ashlauren92
Hey, I'm new to all this. But I'm a bit excited so decided to join. I replied to my choices today and have made Chester my firm and first choice :smile: I'm going to be studying drama and theatre studies. Would love to know who else has this as their first choice :smile: many thanks.

P.s if I don't reply straight away I am not ignoring anyone. Just new to this :smile: haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey I'm not doing drama and theatre but I'll be in the same building as you as I'm doing dance :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I just firmed my offer for dance! We will be in the same building :smile:
Reply 331
[QUOTE="peace-out;42184826"]
Original post by ffiontai

I took a gap year too! Phew-another 19 year old!! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yaayy! :smile:
What are you currently doing on your gap year?
Original post by Emmawilliamson95
Hey I'm not doing drama and theatre but I'll be in the same building as you as I'm doing dance :smile:

Aw wicked. I've seen a few girls on here in conversation about doing dance. That's nice to know tho :smile: is Chester your first choice? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Chloenj6421
I just firmed my offer for dance! We will be in the same building :smile:

Hey :smile: that's awesome. So Chester is your first choice then? I'm so excited!! Haha :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 334
I've totally forgot. What campus is History on?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Hilly1
I've totally forgot. What campus is History on?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Its at Chester
[QUOTE="ffiontai;42194232"]
Original post by peace-out

Yaayy! :smile:
What are you currently doing on your gap year?

I was a paralegal for the year as I'm going to study law!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by peace-out

I was a paralegal for the year as I'm going to study law!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

What was your offer to study Law if you don't mind me asking
Hey :smile: that's awesome. So Chester is your first choice then? I'm so excited!! Haha :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Chester is my first choice but I'm doing law :smile: I'm so excited as well :smile:

you probably will have to apply for Warrington accommodation as there is over 20 miles between the two campus so you would have to get a bus or train everyday if you lived in chester :/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending