The Student Room Group

Omegle

Scroll to see replies

To the infamous mod: message me on another account?
Original post by pinda.college
I have a very good friend called Jeremy Kyle who would like to talk to you two in front of an audience:awesome:

Haha pinda still patrolling these parts.. How's it going? I'll not be involved in any of that malarkey, thank you very much :tongue:

EDIT: Just seen your edit. Too true haha, we see each other practically every other person. Haven't been on tonight but might in a bit.
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by RichyFrench
Haha pinda still patrolling these parts.. How's it going? I'll not be involved in any of that malarkey, thank you very much :tongue:

EDIT: Just seen your edit. Too true haha, we see each other practically every other person. Haven't been on tonight but might in a bit.

Haha, good thanks yourself?

I should be on later about half 12/1ish so will probably see ya on there!!
Haha, good thanks yourself?

I should be on later about half 12/1ish so will probably see ya on there!!

Yes, good man. Catch you there!
Original post by RichyFrench
When I encountered you the other day, you didn't engage in small talk, you asked for my username, said you didn't know me, and disconnected. I thought that was incredibly rude, and I quite frankly just got the impression you were only looking to chat with girls. I guess that's what they call karma.

Not really. If I was in it to talk to girls then I'd a) go outside and not sit on Omegle and b) not go on Omegle in the first place. Sorry if I was a little blunt; I can be like that at times and I'm not going to lie and beat around the bush; I'm more likely to talk to people who I've neard of, but at that point I was probs trying to find someone in particular.

Still, it's one thing saying 'I don't know you' and leaving and another having 'OMG UR UGLY' thrusted at you time after time after time from a blank screen after showing your face, expecting the other person to do the same and then them disconnecting. It gets demorislising after a while.
I got called a fat *******, how do'ya think I felt lol.
Not used omegle for years. First chat I open (just text) I get "heyyyyyyyy" followed by "go **** yourself. Bye."

Couldn't get a word in hahaha!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Such potential....faulty webcams sucks
Reply 1328
I got called a fat bastard, how do'ya think I felt lol.

Haha their just jealous bro :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just come on:smile:
Reply 1330
Anyone on text?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ZRO
Haha their just jealous bro :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's what I tell myself:biggrin:
Reply 1332
Stranger: i just did pure CompSci, with a placement (talking about his degree)

Stranger: i don't even know what java is for tbh (talking about the computer thing)

:beard:
Had a couple of pleasant conversations tonight :biggrin:
To whoever it was- I was that irish scientist :gthumb:
I have a very good friend called Jeremy Kyle who would like to talk to you two in front of an audience:awesome:

We bumped into each other again and had quite a long chat, forgave each other for our misgivings yadda yadda. All water under the bridge now.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yup - posted some controversial slurs to provoke a reaction and boy did they work! It was like TSR...but without the mods...and being able to see and hear the persons reactions. So good...
Original post by Holby_fanatic
You do look a bit like him though...

I have too many doppelgängers as shown in my sig. If he's not in the top 10, he's not a look-a-like :cool:
(edited 11 years ago)
You should totally message me

Quick Reply

Latest