The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Jina
Haha, I dedicated years of my life to Stardoll, iDressup, wambie, Imagine....
Spent the first three years of secondary trying to get past the schools restrictions during lunch and boy were we successful....

Posted from TSR Mobile I decided it is better to scream. Silence is the real crime against humanity. - Russian Writer

I remember playing polly pocket with my sisters when I was really young :tongue: I was easily influenced back then :eek:
It's raining heavy outside :frown:
Reply 2522
Original post by Elm Tree
I remember playing polly pocket with my sisters when I was really young :tongue: I was easily influenced back then :eek:

Haha thats right, blame it on the sister. I'm sure Bude will have something to say about this....
But I played polly pocket too! Haha organising her room aye?
Oh and Barbie website, omg I could play that even now!

Posted from TSR Mobile I decided it is better to scream. Silence is the real crime against humanity. - Russian Writer
Original post by Jina
Haha thats right, blame it on the sister. I'm sure Bude will have something to say about this....

Do you play anything now?
It's raining heavy outside :frown:

It isn't here :tongue:
Watching Jerry Springer show fights is always funny :rofl:
Original post by Jina

Do you play anything now?

I'm not going to say anything but I'm going to tell you that I am judging so hard right now.
Original post by Bude8
A Minecraft account is definitely worth buying. Get League of Legends though, you have no excuse and it's free^^
https://signup.leagueoflegends.com/en/signup/index?ref=51320adf2e817122880381

LoL is free!? I had no idea...I've always wanted to play it, but have spent all my time saying there's no point buying it when I doubt my computer can run it. :tongue:

I miss the MLG H3 glory days. The pros were so exciting to watch. :moon:
Original post by Bude8
I'm not going to say anything but I'm going to tell you that I am judging so hard right now.

I was young :emo: Like 4 years old
Reply 2529
Original post by Bude8

Don't judge! Appreciate! They are fun games!

Haha I play sims from time to time, but those people are soooo needy. When I leave them for a few days, they pee their pants and expect me to clean it up, so i leave them. I also have virtual families, ma gahd, they always die on me.
Oh and when I'm on facebook I play Itgirl, i wont even tell you the problems with that, or you guys will exile me from this forum. Lololol

Original post by Hype en Ecosse
LoL is free!? I had no idea...I've always wanted to play it, but have spent all my time saying there's no point buying it when I doubt my computer can run it. :tongue:

I miss the MLG H3 glory days. The pros were so exciting to watch. :moon:

Yup - completely free! It's not graphic intensive either; you can play with integrated graphics cards, just play on Low settings in graphics xD
I like the cartoony look :tongue:

I was young :emo: Like 4 years old

Original post by Jina

Haha I play sims from time to time, but those people are soooo needy. When I leave them for a few days, they pee their pants and expect me to clean it up, so i leave them. I also have virtual families, ma gahd, they always die on me.
Oh and when I'm on facebook I play Itgirl, i wont even tell you the problems with that, or you guys will exile me from this forum. Lololol

:no:

Still judging, Lol #1 game
Watching Jerry Springer show fights is always funny :rofl:

haha I love that show! When they ring the boxing bell and the fights commence it's brilliant. It was once voted the 'Worst Show on Earth' So they put it in their opening titles! :biggrin:
Club Penguin is better than every other online game (bar maybe Happy Wheels :wink: )
GO ON JUDGE ME! :tongue:
Original post by Jina

hAHAA I went on that a few months ago for the first time in a few years, on the Original massive XBOX, it was hilarious. They're all so needy!
LOOOL what is this show?!

There was this lady who said she worked at Wall mart, but she was really a prostitute She told his husband and he was like "That's cool, if you stop I'll take care of you." Then she had another secret, she told him that she was actually born A MAN! Next thing you know the husband is jumping on her and beating her up! :eek:
I can guarantee I wouldn't :biggrin:
LOOOL what is this show?!

There was this lady who said she worked at Wall mart, but she was really a prostitute She told his husband and he was like "That's cool, if you stop I'll take care of you." Then she had another secret, she told him that she was actually born A MAN!Next thing you know the husband is jumping on her and beating her up! :eek:

You think that's bad?[video="youtube;bJpmIhx4X9Y"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJpmIhx4X9Y[/video]
Reply 2537
Original post by MattFletcher
Club Penguin is better than every other online game (bar maybe Happy Wheels :wink: )
GO ON JUDGE ME! :tongue:

Trust me! Club Penguin was amazing! Haha ahh memories, tis a shame I forgot my password. My puffles were dons, never left my side! :smile: All those costumed people made me jealous though.

hahaha Sims is just wrong sometimes....

Reply 2538
Original post by Bude8
Yup - completely free! It's not graphic intensive either; you can play with integrated graphics cards, just play on Low settings in graphics xD
I like the cartoony look :tongue:

:no:

Still judging, Lol #1 game

:'( What ever will I do with Bude's disapproval?! Go on, dish out your secrets! Bet you have an account on stardoll. Haha Itgirl is all good if you can get a boyfriend and he pays for everything, otherwise you're poor.

Original post by Jina
Trust me! Club Penguin was amazing! Haha ahh memories, tis a shame I forgot my password. My puffles were dons, never left my side! :smile: All those costumed people made me jealous though.

hahaha Sims is just wrong sometimes....

create a new one! :biggrin: I want to go on just to see how it's changed. I got banned because I went everywhere and couldn't find any other penguins so I said "Where the hell are you?" and got banned :frown:

Latest