The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2540
Original post by MattFletcher
You think that's bad?[video="youtube;bJpmIhx4X9Y"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJpmIhx4X9Y[/video]

Oo I like the fights. ..but wtf :eek:
Reply 2541
Good afternoon
Reply 2542
create a new one! :biggrin: I want to go on just to see how it's changed. I got banned because I went everywhere and couldn't find any other penguins so I said "Where the hell are you?" and got banned :frown:

Awwee poor lonely Elm Tree! Remind me at around 8pm, I intend to get some work done today! :smile: I had some cool stuff on my old account though! :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile I decided it is better to scream. Silence is the real crime against humanity. - Russian Writer
Original post by Elm Tree
x

'murrica

Original post by Jina
:'( What ever will I do with Bude's disapproval?! Go on, dish out your secrets! Bet you have an account on stardoll. Haha Itgirl is all good if you can get a boyfriend and he pays for everything, otherwise you're poor.

Posted from TSR Mobile I decided it is better to scream. Silence is the real crime against humanity. - Russian Writer

Oh no, you found out my secret! What's even worse is that I pretended I was a girl so some white knight would come and pay for all my stuff :frown:
I'm such a bad person :frown::frown::frown:
Original post by Jina
Trust me! Club Penguin was amazing! Haha ahh memories, tis a shame I forgot my password. My puffles were dons, never left my side! :smile: All those costumed people made me jealous though.

hahaha Sims is just wrong sometimes....

:rofl::rofl:
All about Rugby fights.
[video="youtube;FBXWY9YTd6o"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBXWY9YTd6o[/video]
But Dre day only meant Eazy's Pay day!
Just Realised Club Penguin delete your account if you don't use it for 90 days, and there isn't any other way? :hmmm:
Reply 2548
Original post by Bude8
'murrica

Oh no, you found out my secret! What's even worse is that I pretended I was a girl so some white knight would come and pay for all my stuff :frown:
I'm such a bad person :frown::frown::frown:

Sarcasm is the lowest form of Wit - my physics teacher!
Hahaha the boyfriends on the game are so bloody needy though! Haha dump you if you don't log on often enough. -_- ahh, I'll stop. I'm embarrassing myself to no end today.

Original post by Jina
Awwee poor lonely Elm Tree! Remind me at around 8pm, I intend to get some work done today! :smile: I had some cool stuff on my old account though! :frown:

Ermm, I'm not Elm Tree? :wink:
Reply 2550
Just Realised Club Penguin delete your account if you don't use it for 90 days, and there isn't any other way? :hmmm:

Noooo :'( I even remember my username: Tree789lo

Reply 2551
Ermm, I'm not Elm Tree? :wink:

*facepalm*.... I blame it on the app.

Original post by Jina

Yep :frown:
Original post by Jina

Mine was Kalabear :frown: It was a private detective or something
HOW ARE WE ALL HERE ? whats the topic of conversation at the moment ? :biggrin:
Original post by Jina
*facepalm*.... I blame it on the app.

Yes, IT'S ALL THE APP'S FAULT
Original post by techno836

Lame ass games some of us used to play as kids.
Original post by techno836

We're good, CLUB PENGUIN, and other internet games.
Original post by bude8
lame ass games some of us used to play as kids.

club penguin is not lame bude!
Original post by Elm Tree
Mine was Kalabear :frown: It was a private detective or something

haha I Remember you could do that spy training and you had to uncover scenes! They were quality! All them achievements

Latest