The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Leechayy
OMG we have so much in common!:biggrin:

Oh, you're awesome too? High five!
Original post by Jina
Hahaha this life is hard. I wont even describe the situation, you boys will faint.

Posted from TSR Mobile I decided it is better to scream. Silence is the real crime against humanity. - Russian Writer

Curiosity is strong now. :frown:
Reply 2602
Original post by L'Evil Fish
My French... Was hilarious :rofl:

She knew I was improvising because I told her. She said she was quite impressed, doubt I got higher than last time though :lol:

I said I didn't like Chemistry (wtf!!!) and then that I find ir hard but really like it :facepalm: then said about being a chemist :lol:

Then I accidently said "however" so I had to think of a random sentence negating the first :eek: so I mentioned a car crash :redface:

Hahhahahahaha! I used to make up stuff about my mum pulling a gun on a waiter because he gave the wrong bill and my boss nearly killing me, for my CA.

Posted from TSR Mobile I decided it is better to scream. Silence is the real crime against humanity. - Russian Writer
Original post by MattFletcher
I'm being my usual non-sympathetic self :wink: :console::gigg::smug:

It was more than smoked :lol: it was the flame tests and we used splints and it was purple and red and orangey (mixed lithium,sodium and potassium) and I shook it to extinguish the fire and the alkali fell off while hot and landed on me :teehee:
Original post by Jina
Hahhahahahaha! I used to make up stuff about my mum pulling a gun on a waiter because he gave the wrong bill and my boss nearly killing me, for my CA.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WHAT?:rofl:
Reply 2605
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WHAT?:rofl:

Looooool I had the chance to talk utter crap for an exam... Why the hell wouldn't I grasp the opportunity. I talk about my crap teachers too, it's all good.

It was more than smoked :lol: it was the flame tests and we used splints and it was purple and red and orangey (mixed lithium,sodium and potassium) and I shook it to extinguish the fire and the alkali fell off while hot and landed on me :teehee:

I've heard about a boy who put a lump of sodium in his pocket (the oil was still on it). A while later it caught on fire as the oil had come off, and he tried to extinguish it with water. Noob.

DAMN! *In Ron Simmon's voice*
Original post by Jina
Looooool I had the chance to talk utter crap for an exam... Why the hell wouldn't I grasp the opportunity. I talk about my crap teachers too, it's all good.

I said I fell out with a friend at a party so I through a bottle of vodka at him:biggrin:
Original post by Bude8
Noob.

OMD! Hahahaha we were making jokes about that the other day!!!! I put my hand under the water and it was better (because it had already reacted) that is hilarious though!
OMD! Hahahaha we were making jokes about that the other day!!!! I put my hand under the water and it was better (because it had already reacted) that is hilarious though!

All the good Chemistry jokes Argon :frown:
Original post by Bude8
Oh, you're awesome too? High five!

Sure am! :top:
Original post by Bude8

Can you make a joke about Sodium and Barium Oxide?
"Na BrO
Original post by Bude8

:facepalm: to both of you :tongue:
Reply 2614
I said I fell out with a friend at a party so I through a bottle of vodka at him:biggrin:

Haha at least Spanish examiners won't be left feeling dull. They must think we're high when they're marking.

Can you make a joke about Sodium and Barium Oxide?
"Na BrO

:facepalm: to both of you :tongue:

Like I said, all the good Chemistry jokes Argon :colonhash:
Reply 2616
Original post by Bude8
Like I said, all the good Chemistry jokes Argon :colonhash:

I got it! Haha
I'm doing my chem homework now as well ironically. :s

Original post by Jina
Haha at least Spanish examiners won't be left feeling dull. They must think we're high when they're marking.

haha yeah (mines French tho.) I need a murder in my next one! OR some sort of crime! #Drama
Chemistry :daydreaming:

My Chemistry notes are too OP
My French... Was hilarious :rofl:

She knew I was improvising because I told her. She said she was quite impressed, doubt I got higher than last time though :lol:

I said I didn't like Chemistry (wtf!!!) and then that I find ir hard but really like it :facepalm: then said about being a chemist :lol:

Then I accidently said "however" so I had to think of a random sentence negating the first :eek: so I mentioned a car crash :redface:

Did you use my trick? :tongue:

Latest