I like that :tongue: Chemistry :love:

Hey Priya! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile School countdown : 2 days
Original post by PriyaPaul
I like that :tongue: Chemistry :love:

YOU LIKE IT!:yeah::woo::yeah::woo:
Original post by MattFletcher
Done!:ahee::ahee:

I seriously cba. I have loads I think but tbh I srsly cba.
Original post by Jina
Hey Priya! :smile:

Hi Jina !
How's everything going ? :smile:
YOU LIKE IT!:yeah::woo::yeah::woo:

Why wouldn't I ? :biggrin:
The Easter holidays are nearly over...:eek::eek::eek:
Reply 2667
A man and a woman meet in an elevator. "Where are you heading today?" the man asks."I'm going down to give blood.""How much do you get paid for giving blood?""About $20.""Wow," says the man, "I'm going up to donate sperm, and the sperm bank pays $100." The woman angrily gets off the elevator.The next day, the man and woman meet in the elevator again."Fancy meeting you again. Where you off to today?""Sperm bank," she says with her mouth full.
Original post by bluffroom
i seriously cba. I have loads i think but tbh i srsly cba.

motivate! You can do this!!!
Original post by EduWiz
A man and a woman meet in an elevator. "Where are you heading today?" the man asks."I'm going down to give blood.""How much do you get paid for giving blood?""About $20.""Wow," says the man, "I'm going up to donate sperm, and the sperm bank pays $100." The woman angrily gets off the elevator.The next day, the man and woman meet in the elevator again."Fancy meeting you again. Where you off to today?""Sperm bank," she says with her mouth full.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl3::rofl2:
Reply 2670
Original post by PriyaPaul
Why wouldn't I ? :biggrin:

Hahah everyones been hating everyones chemistry joke, simply put. Bude more than the rest.

I'm fine, doing chemistry homework on ethanol, shame I'll never drink it. -_- You? :smile:

Reply 2671
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl3::rofl2:

Haha glad you liked it:tongue:
Original post by EduWiz
Haha glad you liked it:tongue:

'twas good:biggrin:
Does anyone remember playing the Simpson's Hit and Run? GUESS WHAT I'M PLAYING NOW?:awesome:
Reply 2674
'twas good:biggrin:

Haha
This..memestache.com_162084_1334005212.jpg
Aurororororororo, you around?
Reply 2677
A guy walks into a bar with an alligator. It's about 10 feet long. The bartender flips out and says, "Hey buddy, you gotta get that son of a bitch outta here. It's going to bite one of my customers and I'm going to get sued."The guy says, "No no no, it's a tame alligator. I'll prove it to you."He picks up the alligator and puts it on the bar. Then he unzips his pants, pulls out his package and sticks it in the alligator's mouth. The alligator just keeps his mouth open. After about 5 minutes, he pulls it out of the alligator's mouth and zips up his pants and says, "See, I told you it was a tame alligator. Anybody else want to try it?"The drunk down at the end of the bar says, "Yah, I'd like to try it but I don't think I can hold my mouth open that long!"
motivate! You can do this!!!

I can't! :cry2:
Does anyone remember playing the Simpson's Hit and Run? GUESS WHAT I'M PLAYING NOW?:awesome:

:awesome:

I remember me being Homer and driving through the power plant :biggrin: