The Student Room Group

Do most guys find non thong underwear unsexy?

I wear a thong most of the time, probably 5 days a week and then 2 days a week I'll wear what everyone calls "granny pants" but really they're pretty small knickers, just not thongs.
I make sure I wear a thong most of the time with my bf but sometimes there are times when I haven't remembered and turn up at his house wearing whatever knickers I put on that day.

Basically, the question is how off putting is it for guys when girls aren't wearing thongs/g-strings...?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Is this a serious question? :s-smilie:
Lacy French knickers are so much hotter.
Reply 3
I prefer non-thong underwear usually. I find thongs unclassy and too try-hard.
If I get to see your thong/knickers then I'll find either sexy to be honest.
I really couldn't give a **** as long as there's a girl in them
French knickers > thongs
Reply 7
Original post by SnoochToTheBooch
I really couldn't give a **** as long as there's a girl in them

Yeah, from what I've heard from guys, they're mostly not arsed by what you're wearing, as long as its clean haha :smile:
Reply 8
I'm not really fussed on thongs and g strings as, to me, you have to have a pretty special figure for them to look good. Most fella's I'm sure would agree that clean you and clean pants is all you really need to worry about.
Original post by Amillie
Yeah, from what I've heard from guys, they're mostly not arsed by what you're wearing, as long as its clean haha :smile:

I wouldn't be so sure about that, there are some dirty freaks out there.
For real? As if I care what my girlfriend is wearing. Whatever it is, she won't be wearing it for long.
Original post by TreeOfKnowledge
For real? As if I care what my girlfriend is wearing. Whatever it is, she won't be wearing it for long.

Tbh, I prefer boxers on girls, thongs make you look like ****stars.
I agree with the love for french knickers, they're so much more classy. I don't even understand the love for thongs.

Original post by TreeOfKnowledge

Yeah, this is basically what my boyfriend said to me hahaha.
Reply 13
I'm fairly sure most guys think that french > thong. It's a case when less isn't more...
im not much of a thong person
i prefer french knickers or something lacy
in my eyes theres a specific body type for thongs and if you dont have it it loses the sexy effect
If a girl has a nice bum I love lacy boxers on them :biggrin:
Reply 16
I prefer nothing
:ditto:
Reply 18
Maybe a clothing thing? Most types of underwear leave a line you can see if you're wearing like... Work trousers or a bodycon skirt or whatever, whereas thongs don't.

Personally I go out of my way to wear seamfree pants because thongs are just an unpleasant experience, but this is a big reason why people wear them I think.
Reply 19
Boy shorts and french knickers are cute but thongs is a guaranteed attention grabber in my opinion. They are so much more hot but of course you got to have the right body for it.

In my opinion granny pantys wouldent be off putting because most guys are just happy to have a gf but a thong is huge bonus points in my book.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending