The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ranbow99
Not working :sad:

Lol :mmm:

Just quoting this into the new page to shut One Direction up while I watch it..
Reply 201
^savior :angel:
Hahahag omg i love Masterchef.

Did you know that Greg girlfriend is something like 20 years old!

:gasp :lolwut:
i saw some one that looks exactly like me :ahee:

Spoiler

Original post by Converse girl

Spoiler

Troll!

[video="youtube;R5kPUFxXYLs"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5kPUFxXYLs[/video]

Spoiler

LIES!!

^ Should check his friend requests. :colondollar:
(edited 11 years ago)
Just watched two films in a row :awesome:
^ Should be revising. :naughty:
Original post by Simran Mars Foster
LIES!!

[video="youtube;Psp9cj9LsQs"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Psp9cj9LsQs[/video]
^^ is right :redface: cba though :mmm:
i learnt somethhing today :woo:

Original post by Malevolent
Troll!

[video="youtube;R5kPUFxXYLs"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5kPUFxXYLs[/video]

:mmm:
^ what did you learn?
11 tricks kindappers use :yep:

Original post by Simran Mars Foster
LIES!!

i am not lying
'Ok'
Watch Priest and The Cold Light of Day...

Being a spy would be awesome, I couldn't torture or handle being tortured though :mmm:
Reply 215

Spoiler

Converse Girl: Otherwise known as Queen Goat ( All hail the Queen Goat :adore:) is an interestingly peculiar person :h: Like any vivid converse lover has a good taste in music, listens to a whole range of bands and likes to rock :headbang: Her random posts and love for The Kooks makes her a much appreciated member of this thread :yep: Long live Queen Goat :adore:
Original post by ipoop
Converse Girl: Otherwise known as Queen Goat ( All hail the Queen Goat :adore:) is an interestingly peculiar person :h: Like any vivid converse lover has a good taste in music, listens to a whole range of bands and likes to rock :headbang: Her random posts and love for The Kooks makes her a much appreciated member of this thread :yep: Long live Queen Goat :adore:

Me next :pierre:
^^:awesome: :clap2:

^ Hi 'curean
Original post by ipoop

:woo: that is awesome thanks
Reply 219
Original post by ranbow99

Ranbow99: A flawless poster in this thread, one of the ages, seems to age quite well. Loves Justin Bieber to death and would do anything to make babies with him :ahee: She also is a wife stealer, having stolen my wifey number 2 a few times, but I forgives her because she is awesome and has good taste in men :awesome: Stay old and keep on spamming :mmm: Members have come and gone, but she, she stays with the precious thread, she and the precious are one, it will be a sad day when she parts ways with the precious :moon:
(edited 11 years ago)

Latest