Scroll to see replies

[QUOTE="Lucifer;42193953" James="James"]
<br />
<br />
That was blunt. Thing? You sure have a way with words.[/

"Pretty lady" happy now?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ever so slightly :smile:
And what used to be a beautiful happy community has been brought down to its knees :frown:
Original post by BastillePompeii
You are a silly, silly teenager: your attitude is apalling.

To some extent, you insult a certain member in this thread by calling her a 'doll face'. You then instigate these petty arguments with no real direction or purpose.

Sure, quote me anytime.

You silly, silly person. You are appalling for interfering in some other people's business that has nothing to do with you.

"Dollface" is actually meant as a compliment, its just a phrase that people use. It's like "sweetheart", "love" or "honey". So calm down.

"You then instigate these petty arguments with no real direction or purpose." You have now instigated me and what was the purpose and what is the direction?

And leave ZRO alone, ok? :colone:
Original post by hskjlclcn
And what used to be a beautiful happy community has been brought down to its knees :frown:

Sorry, it shall be over soon. Some people just need to calm down. :smile:
Reply 1004
what happened? thought this was about posting pictures? not being mean to each other :frown:
Original post by Nav_Mallhi
You silly, silly person. You are appalling for interfering in some other people's business that has nothing to do with you.

"Dollface" is actually meant as a compliment, its just a phrase that people use. It's like "sweetheart", "love" or "honey". So calm down.

"You then instigate these petty arguments with no real direction or purpose." You have now instigated me and what was the purpose and what is the direction?

And leave ZRO alone, ok? :colone:

This is the world wide web-this has nothing to do with someones business per se: when I find a irregularity; in this case, cyber bullying a minor- expect me to quote you.

Im sorry? It was your choice to quote me- so I dont how I have instigated you.....whatever that is supposed to mean :/
Reply 1006
Shame on you.

I'll get my man James to hunt you down fail twin! :colone:

And thanks Nav! :colondollar:
Original post by JamesNeedHelp2
L

You bastard. I will never forgive you for what you did to me today. I came back from my chemistry lesson which finished at 9pm and you evidently gave the taxi driver the wrong post code to the hotel: because of this malicious attempt at pushing your medieval hatred I just arrived 20 mins ago to the hotel. Now I am sitting in the ****ing hotel room after having wasted the taxi drivers petrol and as such incurring an extra payment which you oh you little devil will be paying for.

And now I logg on TSR, and I find out you have been stalking me- this is truly un****ingforgivable. I am going to make every.single.little.bastard.moment.of.your.time.on.tsr.a.living.****ing
.nightmare. YOU HAVE MADE ME LOOK UNDIGNIFIED. MARK MY WORDS.

RIP?- DO You want some.fries with that?

I will take this in PM. Kindly wait patiently for my message. Xxx love you Xxx
Original post by LaurenRM
what happened? thought this was about posting pictures? not being mean to each other :frown:

breaks my heart to see society crumbling like this! :eek:
You are a silly, silly teenager: your attitude is apalling.

To some extent, you insult a certain member in this thread by calling her a 'doll face'. You then instigate these petty arguments with no real direction or purpose.

Sure, quote me anytime.

:lol:
What's your reason to get involved? :smile:

Since when is dollface an insult?
Care to tell me how? If you knew me, you would understand that I tend to call people amusing names, only because that it my personality, everyone knows that everything said on this thread should not be taken offensively as we are only having a laugh, and joking with each other.

Silly teenager? Hmm, you seem to be the 'silly' one in this case seeing as you have no idea how this argument started and yet have already decided that I am the one in the wrong when it is clear who actually is. I started a normal conversation with her and she responded rudely. I was calm the whole time, she was the one who blew this out of proportion.
So do yourself a favour, and stop trying to be a hero, because it's not working :smile:
Original post by ZRO

I despise his meager existence. I know all of his weaknesses: one of them being his self ego, much like AManabbar?- cant remember her username....
Just pointing this out, I'm not the one who brought the rain, I was happily saying how I wanted a shiney sticker and then I asked her how 'doll face' was an insult... and then she said I was threatened by her and I was calling her dollface on the basis of her appearance when I never even saw her photo.

However, I do apologise for any offence caused to her, it wasn't intentional, she obviously misunderstood.
Reply 1012
I despise his meager existence. I know all of his weaknesses: one of them being his self ego, much like AManabbar?- cant remember her username....

Nahhh hes my bruh, we handle the VIP invititations. And heyyyy leave Aman alone, i got her back too!! :angry:
Reply 1013
breaks my heart to see society crumbling like this! :eek:

I know right wish they'd stop! I wouldn't post a picture on here now for what someone would say! Think everyone should calm down and get back to the point of this thread..
Reply 1014
I know right wish they'd stop! I wouldn't post a picture on here now for what someone would say! Think everyone should calm down and get back to the point of this thread..

Don't worry about it, post your picture, its just certain people are overreacting.....

If you haven't already noticed, I did apologise. So you really are proving yourself to be extremely immature.

Also I can't help but think that you purposely capitalised the 'A' and the 'M'. But don't worry, I'm used to people trying to make a mockery out of name :smile:
Original post by ZRO
Nahhh hes my bruh, we handle the VIP invititations. And heyyyy leave Aman alone, i got her back too!! :angry:

:biggrin:
This is the world wide web-this has nothing to do with someones business per se: when I find a irregularity; in this case, cyber bullying a minor- expect me to quote you.

Im sorry? It was your choice to quote me- so I dont how I have instigated you.....whatever that is supposed to mean :/

So what if it is the world wide web? When two people are having a heated debate, i don't see the reason for you to get involved. If you see people arguing in a bus/park/street do you interfere because its a public place? I'm guessing not. So i don't see what gives you the right to interfere here, just let them be.

And your comment instigated because it was such a foolish thing to say. And you said feel free to quote back, so I did.
Original post by ZRO

Anything for you love :wink:

ikr :frown: normally the females are on their knees for another reason :wink:

u could be the saviour and stop this by posting ur pic :yep:
Original post by Nav_Mallhi
So what if it is the world wide web? When two people are having a heated debate, i don't see the reason for you to get involved. If you see people arguing in a bus/park/street do you interfere because its a public place? I'm guessing not. So i don't see what gives you the right to interfere here, just let them be.

And your comment instigated because it was such a foolish thing to say. And you said feel free to quote back, so I did.

Exactly, it's not like it was a case of cyber bullying, seeing as I'm totally against that.
He's just being immature and dragging this on when it finished hours ago.

Latest