The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1020
Original post by hasan4life
u could be the saviour and stop this by posting ur pic :yep:

hahah i dont think an unedited/make up-less picture of me would save anything!
Reply 1021
Original post by LaurenRM
hahah i dont think an unedited/make up-less picture of me would save anything!

it will, i have faith :1:
[video="youtube;WpYeekQkAdc"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpYeekQkAdc[/video]
Reply 1024
Original post by Carpet21

Spoiler

Baby no need for spoilers if your the prize :sexface:
Reply 1025
Original post by hasan4life
[video="youtube;WpYeekQkAdc"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpYeekQkAdc[/video]

It's lost in Will.i.am's delusioned ego and partly so far up his arse it's making him think that he is any good :nothing:
Reply 1026
Original post by ZRO
Baby no need for spoilers if your the prize :sexface:

YOU'RE* I think you should stop flirting this instance, because you need to go back to primary schools :pierre:
Reply 1027
Snapshot_20130412_23.JPG Getting it back on topic! My webcam is poor and my lamp in the background kinda screws with the light but fxck it :smile: an unedited make up-less picture of moi
Original post by Nav_Mallhi
So what if it is the world wide web? When two people are having a heated debate, i don't see the reason for you to get involved. If you see people arguing in a bus/park/street do you interfere because its a public place? I'm guessing not. So i don't see what gives you the right to interfere here, just let them be.

And your comment instigated because it was such a foolish thing to say. And you said feel free to quote back, so I did.

So what if its the world wide web?- what do you mean by this?

'heated debate'- are you kidding me- missemma1 was not even rebuttling.

'what gives you the right'- my human rights: dont you dare impose on them.
Im sorry, but you analogy is purely fictional. Are you telling me that you wouldnt intervene in public if you witnessed a few people taking sides and picking on a minor. Whatever the circumstances- wether in public or not, I would indeed intervene. It speaks volumes of what type of person you are. :/

I will ignore the rest of your insults- thank you very much.

Spoiler

had to come out of retirement for this
Original post by ipoop
It's lost in Will.i.am's delusioned ego and partly so far up his arse it's making him think that he is any good :nothing:

:lol:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 1030
Original post by ipoop
YOU'RE* I think you should stop flirting this instance, because you need to go back to primary schools :pierre:

How... How... How could you do this to me!!!! :pierre:
Snapshot_20130412_23.JPG Getting it back on topic! My webcam is poor and my lamp in the background kinda screws with the light but fxck it :smile: an unedited make up-less picture of moi

it has got it back on topic :woo:
Reply 1032
Guys...... lets not go offtopic!

Spoiler

:daydreaming::love:

edit: You remind me of a crush.. ah, the feelings are flowing back :frown:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 1034

Merci beaucoup for the rep :hat2:
Reply 1035
Original post by ipoop
Merci beaucoup for the rep :hat2:

No problem! I personally think that Will.I.Am dresses like an off duty power ranger.. I'm not exactly his number one fan
Reply 1036

You look like an angel with that level of brightness, not that you weren't already one. :wink:
Reply 1037

Spoiler

So beautiful... :drool:
Reply 1038
No problem! I personally think that Will.I.Am dresses like an off duty power ranger.. I'm not exactly his number one fan

:rofl: He does doesn't he? :toofunny:
Reply 1039
Original post by Emre944
You look like an angel with that level of brightness, not that you weren't already one. :wink:

An angel?! hahah you're too kind but there is nothing angelic about that..

Latest