You just killed my flirt on there :sad: :unimpressed: :cry:
Reply 244
Original post by ZRO
You just killed my flirt on there :sad: :unimpressed: :cry:

I think you need a lesson or two on flirting like a true baws :pierre:
Reply 245
Original post by ipoop
I think you need a lesson or two on flirting like a true baws :pierre:

Well my team currently consists of Spontological, and Hasan. Are you saying... you are at their level :holmes:?
Reply 246
Original post by ZRO
Well my team currently consists of Spontological, and Hasan. Are you saying... you are at their level :holmes:?

I do not associate my cringeworthy skills of creeping out girls with any other member on this thread :pierre: I'm far too busy wooing the females to a point which their panties can no longer stay attached to them gracious backsides :pierre:
Original post by ipoop
I do not associate my cringeworthy skills of creeping out girls with any other member on this thread :pierre: I'm far too busy wooing the females to a point which their panties can no longer stay attached to them gracious backsides :pierre:

I can confirm this :pierre: I went on Omegle pretending to be Poopster and some girl went to the extent of removing her bra for me. Thanks for that breh :wink:
Reply 248
Original post by ipoop

hahaha well the former is alot more entertaining, plus your method seems longwinded which I reserve for the females I see in the flesh :pierre:
Reply 249
Original post by The Epicurean
I can confirm this :pierre: I went on Omegle pretending to be Poopster and some girl went to the extent of removing her bra for me. Thanks for that breh :wink:

Boob girl :moon: I must make contact again :daydreaming:

Thanks for the rep on the William comment btw :h:
I'm back after an house or so

:ahee:

Hold the celebrations please.
Reply 251
Original post by ZRO
hahaha well the former is alot more entertaining, plus your method seems longwinded which I reserve for the females I see in the flesh :pierre:

You make real life contact with girls? :lolwut: Are you stupid or something? Do you want to catch the cooties? :yucky:
^ Oh please you our cooties.

:colone:
Reply 253
Original post by ipoop
You make real life contact with girls? :lolwut: Are you stupid or something? Do you want to catch the cooties? :yucky:

Don't worry good sir! I spray cootie protector all over me :yep: :mmm:
Original post by ipoop

Breh, you can catch cooties via PM as well ya know >_< Ranbow gave me her cooties via PM once :nooo:
Reply 255
Breh, you can catch cooties via PM as well ya know >_< Ranbow gave me her cooties via PM once :nooo:

:zomg: I knew something was going on :colone: :innocent:

:puppyeyes:
Original post by ZRO
Don't worry good sir! I spray cootie protector all over me :yep: :mmm:

Breh, who sold it to you? They lied, cootie protector only comes in suppository capsules :ahee:
Original post by ipoop

:fyi: Boys have cooties too, which are worse :yucky:

Lies, all lies! :fuhrer:
agree with ranbow guys are distgusting and have super worse cooties :yucky:
I have fish cooties :awesome:
Reply 259
Original post by ipoop
:zomg: I knew something was going on :colone: :innocent:

:puppyeyes:

Breh, who sold it to you? They lied, cootie protector only comes in suppository capsules :ahee:

Omg!!! I knew I should have never trusted the internet!! It came into my junk mail, but it was so cheap... So I bought it :colondollar:

Latest