The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ronove
http://www.ciep.fr/delfdalf/documents/DELF_B1.pdf
Here's a B1 paper for you to goggle at. :smile:

I'll fail it but here goes :biggrin:
Reply 421
I just took that French CEFR test, and it said I was at B2! :rofl: I'm only halfway through GCSE!
Original post by L'Evil Fish
That was embarrassing :ahee: I think I'm an A2/B1 :redface: hope so anyway...
I thought you were endearingly sweet and optimistic.

*is on pc*
Reply 423
Original post by Vionar
I just took that French CEFR test, and it said I was at B2! :rofl: I'm only halfway through GCSE!

Yeah. Like I said, the oral and essay parts of such exams are hugely important. You can really only be tested on grammar and vocabulary in these online things. Still, B2 on that, sounds reasonable for a GCSE student (maybe)? I suppose you're aware of the subjunctive already?
Original post by Ronove
I'm pretty sure there's a thread called something very similar to 'Any Germans around?' that is full of Germans. :tongue:

"In demonology, Ronove is a Marquis and Great Earl of Hell, commanding twenty legions of demons. He teaches art, Rhetoric, languages, and gives good and loyal servants and the favour of friends and foes.
He is depicted as a monster holding a staff, without detailing his appearance. He is also described as taker of old souls; often coming to earth to harvest souls of decrepit humans and animals near death."

Interesting....

Oh and thanks, i will look for that thread. :five:
Original post by Octopus_Garden

*is on pc*

Yay! :rofl: il aurait été * even worse! :mmm:

Original post by Ronove
Yeah. Like I said, the oral and essay parts of such exams are hugely important. You can really only be tested on grammar and vocabulary in these online things. Still, B2 on that, sounds reasonable for a GCSE student (maybe)? I suppose you're aware of the subjunctive already?

I think I got all the subjunctives right and the rest wrong, as that's all I could be certain of :lol:

Not even basic articles :colondollar:
Reply 426

*is on pc*

It was quite cute. It makes a good point anyway - I'm taking the C1 exams soon in Danish and even though I've seen past papers and know what the layout of all the parts will be, I still don't know whether I'll pass. The essay part looks particularly intimidating and advanced but who can say whether that's because a similar level is expected in my performance or whether it's so that people have the opportunity to really stretch and impress if they can do so to get high marks, with a lower level being actually required to pass? I suppose we can only wait and see...
Original post by Ronove
x

Won't do that paper, no point if I can't mark it or do the other bits! I have a French speaking exam on Friday :afraid: it's a **** topic and I haven't prepared it...
Reply 428
Original post by Ronove

I have only ever properly spoken French for a duration of a minute or more once, so I think I'd definitely fail in that section! Apparently, GCSE is approximately A2, but I'm not sure about that, and even then, you can pass with an extremely basic knowledge of the language. I know what it is, but I can't really remember what it's used for! :colondollar: I do know you should use it after 'bien que' though!
I just did this. http://bfu.goethe.de/b1_04/lesen.php#ueberblick It's a German B1 test. Got 57.5 out of 75. I made some careless mistakes...
http://www.languagelevel.com/german/index.php <--- Okay, this test is rubbish! I got C1. I am not C1! I might be B2, at most.
http://www.languagelevel.com/german/index.php <--- Okay, this test is rubbish! I got C1. I am not C1! I might be B2, at most.

:eek: maybe you are :awesome:
I am really, really not. Reading and then writing are my better skills, and in those I could be pushing B2. At most.
I am really, really not. Reading and then writing are my better skills, and in those I could be pushing B2. At most.

Fair enough :lol: maybe those tests don't really go into C1 level
Hmmm well right now I've been learning German for 4 years and es ist meine Lieblingsprache, I've done 普通话 on and off for two years and seriously for the past year, I started Español in September and recently started learning русский and I like them so far :-) although my Chinese isn't very good, and my Spanish is very much beginners as is my Russian
Reply 435
Really stupid question, but how do you even DO that france-langue.com test?! I see nowhere to enter my answers...
Original post by EmilyJayne14
Really stupid question, but how do you even DO that france-langue.com test?! I see nowhere to enter my answers...

Select answers and go on next :tongue:

Tu n'apprends pas plus de langues quand tu eut le chance!:hand:
Reply 437
Select answers and go on next :tongue:

Tu n'apprends pas plus de langues quand tu eut le chance!:hand:

It doesn't say answers anywhere...

Je sais :frown: :frown:
Original post by EmilyJayne14
It doesn't say answers anywhere...

Je sais :frown: :frown:

Swahili est très génial! :eek:

It's amazing how they form sentences ^_^
Reply 439
Swahili est très génial! :eek:

It's amazing how they form sentences ^_^

Je ne regarder pas jamais Swahili...

I am annoyed with this French test thing, think it might be una problema con mio computer... grrrrrrrrrrr!!!

Latest

Trending

Trending