The Student Room Group
Students at University of Huddersfield
University of Huddersfield
Huddersfield
Visit website

Snow Island

Seen a few of these threads popping up in different places so thought I'd pop one up so we can find people living in the same place.
Anyone booked at Snow Island already or going to book?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Im thinking of booking for snow island. i heard its really nice.
im just waiting to find out more about it before i decide! :smile:
Students at University of Huddersfield
University of Huddersfield
Huddersfield
Visit website
Reply 2
I did alot of looking and googling about each of them and that suited what I wanted and was nice. Let us know if you book it :smile:
I've already booked (:
Reply 4
What flat number are you in?
Reply 5
I am in snow island from septmber flat G7.
Reply 7
Im in G6 :smile:
A6 rather not 2

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Another girl on here is in an A flat can't quite remember which. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
i just booked mine :smile:
im going to be in A2, is anyone else in that flat?
Hey:smile: does anyone know what the booking options for flatmate preferences are for snow ? And do they allocate you a room or do you get to choose?:smile:
Reply 12
B8 room 1 i think, picked a room with two girls and one boy in, all first years :smile:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 13
Original post by RawrI'mADinosaur
Hey:smile: does anyone know what the booking options for flatmate preferences are for snow ? And do they allocate you a room or do you get to choose?:smile:

You get to choose when you go to book it it shows the available flats and rooms what sex, year group and if they are a vegetarian or not and if they smoke or not and you get to pick.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 14
Original post by CrispyJr
B8 room 1 i think, picked a room with two girls and one boy in, all first years :smile:

Yours is kinda like mine :smile: I'm in G6, two guy's and two girls (one being me) the two males are first years like myself and the other female is a second year.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 15
Original post by DanaSmith
i just booked mine :smile:
im going to be in A2, is anyone else in that flat?

I am :smile:
Original post by Gaynor3792
You get to choose when you go to book it it shows the available flats and rooms what sex, year group and if they are a vegetarian or not and if they smoke or not and you get to pick.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks:smile: where is the vegetarian option shown cos i tried booking online and it shows year group, gender and smoker with the flat options but not that one:\ and im vegetarian so i'd like that option haha:smile:
Reply 17
Original post by abc-ash
I am :smile:

Hi! :smile:
Are you first or second year? and what are you studying?
Reply 18
Original post by DanaSmith
Hi! :smile:
Are you first or second year? and what are you studying?

I'm first year. I've got an offer for Accounting and Finance, but I'm seeing if I can switch to do Entrepreneurship and Business. You? :smile:
Reply 19
I've booked a place with Snow Island, flat J, room 2 (:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending