The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ZRO
Ipoop how can baseball and ice hockey be the same thing in your eyes haha! One is on ice and the other in a stadium :pierre:

And think you need to buy some of that anti-cooties pills, but not from the Internet!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hockey doesn't have to be played on ice by default :no: You can also play field hockey. And there also exists Ice Baseball which is played in an icerink like Ice Hockey :yep: So the fact that baseball and Hockey are both only sports that can be played both on ice and on grass is quite a profound similarity which justifies iPoop's statement that they can be the same thing.
^no they can't. Try playing baseball with a hockey stick.
Original post by The Mad Dog
^no they can't. Try playing baseball with a hockey stick.

Hurling :fyi:

Reply 283
^Lmao Epicurean but still... They are separate haha! It's like saying Formula 1 is the same as Horseriding :teehee:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ZRO
^Lmao Epicurean but still... They are separate haha! It's like saying Formula 1 is the same as Horseriding :teehee:

Posted from TSR Mobile

You know, I keep getting confused when people call you Z for short because it was also my nickname in this thread >_<
Reply 285
Original post by The Epicurean
You know, I keep getting confused when people call you Z for short because it was also my nickname in this thread >_<

Lol yeah I know haha! It is very confusing as sometimes it's like "do you mean me, or him?" :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Epic is a nuch better nickname than Z
Reply 287
^yes epic is epic. :ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 288
Original post by The Epicurean

I always call you 'Zed' Mr Urination, so no confusion when I'm involved :pierre:
Original post by The Mad Dog
Epic is a nuch better nickname than Z

That is what I proposed when I changed my username but everyone refused to call me Epic :grumble: Instead I was called Z, Zed, Bra and whatever else -_-
Zed or Zeb it is :colonhash:
Reply 291
ALL NIGHTER!! :woohoo: BRING IT ON!! :coffee:
Reply 292
^needs coffee to stay awake :rofl2:

Posted from TSR Mobile
^^ why an all nighter? :zomg:
Reply 294
^for cooties detox. It's necessary.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 295
^What he said :yep:

Original post by ZRO
^needs coffee to stay awake :rofl2:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I dpon't but it helps greatly :pierre:
Original post by ranbow99
^^ why an all nighter? :zomg:

I have to leave home at no later than 5am :indiff: And that's in a few hours :mmm:
Original post by ZRO
^for cooties detox. It's necessary.

Posted from TSR Mobile

*man cooties :pierre:

Luckily I had my vaccination for that :smug:
Reply 297
^^True it does help! I've gone so bad I require no supplements to stay awake :no: although once I drank a gallon of mountain Dew and couldn't sleep for 2 days! Then I was sick for the next 3 days :emo:

^man cooties are a myth :holmes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
^ Just like man flu? :beard:
Reply 299
^man flu is a big deal :mmm: therefore we should gain alot of sympathy from the ladies :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest