The Student Room Group

Child Nursing Interview at Bangor University

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Holliegemma
I had a interview on the 8th of February for adult nursing and still heard nothing back. I rang up and the lady said it could be a month in till I hear.

I wish they'd hurry and reply. Just wanna know now!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 21
Just had an unsuccessful off Bangor. Bangor said If I get put on reserves they'd put it to unsuccessful and send a letter out. But had no post haha so don't wanna get my hopes up.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 22
Original post by samf_89
Just had an unsuccessful off Bangor. Bangor said If I get put on reserves they'd put it to unsuccessful and send a letter out. But had no post haha so don't wanna get my hopes up.

Posted from TSR Mobile

So sorry to hear that sam. Have to applied to any other universities?
Reply 23
Original post by EmmaF93
So sorry to hear that sam. Have to applied to any other universities?

Yeah I've been offered a place at Salford for march 2014. I had my Chester interview yesterday and have edge hill next weekend.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 24
Original post by samf_89
Yeah I've been offered a place at Salford for march 2014. I had my Chester interview yesterday and have edge hill next weekend.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wow that's good. Good luck for your other interviews. Keep this page updated. It will be good to know where you went
Original post by samf_89

Posted from TSR Mobile

I received an unsuccessful from Bangor on Thursday night and it was my last university choice so I didn't get in anywhere, good luck with your other uni's :smile:
Reply 26
Original post by samf_89

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sorry to hear about Bangor. Good Luck with your other interviews :smile:
Reply 27
Original post by EmmaF93
Well done that's fab news. I got a place on the course. I'm so happy :biggrin: fingers crossed I get the grade.

Congrats :smile: Good luck with your exams and getting the grades you need!
Reply 28
Original post by SophieB_87
Congrats :smile: Good luck with your exams and getting the grades you need!

Thank you :smile: good luch with your exams and uni too
Reply 29
Sorry to hear about Bangor. Good Luck with your other interviews :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 30
Original post by olivialindop
I received an unsuccessful from Bangor on Thursday night and it was my last university choice so I didn't get in anywhere, good luck with your other uni's :smile:

Were you the girl from Manchester? If the answer's yes I was at your interview! I had red hair and glasses haha.

Aww no way. Make sure you reapply in September!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 31
Original post by EmmaF93
Wow that's good. Good luck for your other interviews. Keep this page updated. It will be good to know where you went

I will do thanks :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by samf_89
Were you the girl from Manchester? If the answer's yes I was at your interview! I had red hair and glasses haha.

Aww no way. Make sure you reapply in September!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm from Warrington, it's near manchester haha?
Reply 33
Original post by olivialindop
I'm from Warrington, it's near manchester haha?

Ohhh I know where Warrington is haha not far from me

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 34
I've got an unconditional offer now from Bangor! SO happy :biggrin: can't wait to start in Sept :smile:
Reply 35
I've got an unconditional offer now from Bangor! SO happy :biggrin: can't wait to start in Sept :smile:

Congrats!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 36

Thanks! How did your other interviews go?
Reply 37
Thanks! How did your other interviews go?

I got unsuccessful off Chester and Bangor obvs! Had my edge hill interview on Saturday. It went really well. Dying to know!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 38
Hey:smile: i've recently had an interview at Bangor for adult nursing, i was just wondering if anyone could tell me how long do they usually take to get back to you. Many thanks x
Reply 39

Wow congrats! Hope I get the grades I need. Would be great to sort of already know someone there :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending