The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Jina
I like the pink folder.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Note: I seriously can't tell when people are being sarcastic.

My English folder T_T
Reply 3121
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1365855360.670845.jpg

Too scared to go through this and start. :'(

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by Olympiad
My friend got A*A*A* In tripe igcse science and took them all for a level,
Got AA in chemistry and Biology
And despite working so hard a D in physics

USING THE TSR APP

I'm scared, I chose physics :eek:
Original post by Elm Tree

It's not that bad :redface: I don't see why people do so badly :/
Reply 3124

I also picked it...people are telling me to drop it:frown:
Reply 3125
is anyone doing edexcel statistics omg I have done none of the coursework and I need to do the plan by tomorrow help amg
Reply 3126
Original post by EduWiz
I also picked it...people are telling me to drop it:frown:

Think about it over summer and make a decision as to whether you think it's for you. Not everyone fails Physics. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Reply 3127
Original post by Jina
Think about it over summer and make a decision as to whether you think it's for you. Not everyone fails Physics. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yh I know.. I like physics anyway might drop it at A2 if I find it difficult:biggrin:

you'll be fine as long as you enjoy physics, a lot of people take it as they got an A* at gcse ( cause its piss easy ) and they dont really enjoy it, so they struggle a lot at alevel when it actually gets challenging and thus they fail
I'm back from my shopping :tongue: did you all miss me ? it was such a traumatic trip :frown:
Original post by sarahiscool
you'll be fine as long as you enjoy physics, a lot of people take it as they got an A* at gcse ( cause its piss easy ) and they dont really enjoy it, so they struggle a lot at alevel when it actually gets challenging and thus they fail

That's reassuring :smile:
I'm back from my shopping :tongue: did you all miss me ? it was such a traumatic trip :frown:

What happened :eek:
That's reassuring :smile:

What happened :eek:

like i know atleast 5 people taking physics who dont even like it that much as they want to do medicine at oxbridge :s-smilie: they're going to have fun :colone:

well it wasnt actually traumatic in that sense, but i saw the nicest dress that they didnt have in my size and i brought the prettiest bikini ( without trying it on ) and the top bit is way to small even though i brought it 3 sizes bigger than my actual clothes size :frown: .... i'm wayy to girly for my own good sometimes :sigh:
Got my old job back :woo:
Original post by Bluffroom
Got my old job back :woo:

:woo: what was you old job ? :redface:
Original post by gomg
is anyone doing edexcel statistics omg I have done none of the coursework and I need to do the plan by tomorrow help amg

LOL good luck I started the cw last year and still haven't finished!
Reply 3135
Original post by Farhan96
LOL good luck I started the cw last year and still haven't finished!

its the most boring coursework ever if i knew what to do i could have it done in a week
Original post by Bude8
Revision organised like a boss
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1365855140.768949.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile

hi5 to those igcse science text books = they are a life saver

USING THE TSR APP
Original post by Jina
Wait... I think we're the same exam board! Question 1-4 on uderstanding, inference, presentation skills and comparison aye? And 5&6 ceative writing? I did my exam in January and it was FINE! Stay focused and write gibberish! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

i don't think so :s-smilie: which board are you on ?
Original post by gomg

Yeah :tongue: I haven't done it but I can try and help you with the plan tonight?
:woo: what was you old job ? :redface:

working in a hotel. It was originally just doing odd jobs and decorating but now I am working in the kitchen doing dishes and stuff.

Latest