The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3140
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Yeah :tongue: I haven't done it but I can try and help you with the plan tonight?

omg please, I need to come up with a hypothesis which will allow me to use a wide range of graphs and stuff and i'd prefer to use secondary data because i dont have the time for primary. I was thinking of a hypothesis with something to do with the price of food but im not sure o.o:colondollar:
Original post by gomg
omg please, I need to come up with a hypothesis which will allow me to use a wide range of graphs and stuff and i'd prefer to use secondary data because i dont have the time for primary. I was thinking of a hypothesis with something to do with the price of food but im not sure o.o:colondollar:

Yeah we're using secondary! :biggrin: I'll help tonight okay? Any ideas on your theme? Because mine is film but I'm pretty sure the other class is food:smile:
Original post by Olympiad
hi5 to those igcse science text books = they are a life saver

USING THE TSR APP

The books' ordering of chapters sucks hard though
Reply 3143
Yeah we're using secondary! :biggrin: I'll help tonight okay? Any ideas on your theme? Because mine is film but I'm pretty sure the other class is food:smile:

Yup ours is food and it's SOOOOOO hard, the other class is doing angles and lines and its very easy, thanks for the support
Original post by Bude8
The books' ordering of chapters sucks hard though

especially Chemistry!

USING THE TSR APP
Original post by gomg
Yup ours is food and it's SOOOOOO hard, the other class is doing angles and lines and its very easy, thanks for the support

We wanted a choice and then I chose angles and lines but teacher chose films :tongue:

It's fine :smile: I'm at my nans right now...
Reply 3146
Original post by sarahiscool
i don't think so :s-smilie: which board are you on ?

AQA. :smile:
Original post by Bluffroom
working in a hotel. It was originally just doing odd jobs and decorating but now I am working in the kitchen doing dishes and stuff.

that's so cool, how much do you get paid ? i really need to get a job over summer :sigh:
Original post by Jina
AQA. :smile:

i'm not on that board :frown:
Original post by sarahiscool
that's so cool, how much do you get paid ? i really need to get a job over summer :sigh:

What sort of jobs can we get ?
Any suggestions ??? :smile:
Reply 3150
Original post by PriyaPaul

Haha i applied for a job but i dont even know what/where it is! Need to go see my careers coordinator, he hasn't replied. -_-
Reply 3151
Original post by Bluffroom
working in a hotel. It was originally just doing odd jobs and decorating but now I am working in the kitchen doing dishes and stuff.

Do you have a national insurance number? ?
Original post by EduWiz
Do you have a national insurance number? ?

I got mine last year, around December.
Original post by PriyaPaul

supermarkets,whsmith,macdonalds,clothes stores, small restaurants/cafe's or babysitting i guess , problem is is that i'm not even in the country for half of the summer ,so seeing if where my mum works will give me a job for a couple of weeks is my only option other than babysitting
Original post by Elm Tree
I'm scared, I chose physics :eek:

It's not that bad :redface: I don't see why people do so badly :/

Original post by EduWiz
I also picked it...people are telling me to drop it:frown:

Physics A-Level is hard but it's not as hard as people make it out to be IMO. The same for chemistry. Just put in the work and try to enjoy it (hopefully you enjoy it already :tongue:), and it should be fine. :yep:
Original post by usycool1
Physics A-Level is hard but it's not as hard as people make it out to be IMO. The same for chemistry. Just put in the work and try to enjoy it (hopefully you enjoy it already :tongue:), and it should be fine. :yep:

I thought so, because looking at papers it's not thay hard at all... Especially the mechanics parts :tongue:
Reply 3156
Original post by Elm Tree
I got mine last year, around December.

I'm still waiting for mine:frown:
Reply 3157
Original post by usycool1

Yeah true:smile:
Reply 3158
I thought so, because looking at papers it's not thay hard at all... Especially the mechanics parts :tongue:

I just looked at the paper and I agree however this question looks hardScreenshot_2013-04-13-15-15-04.png
Original post by EduWiz
I just looked at the paper and I agree however this question looks hardScreenshot_2013-04-13-15-15-04.png

:nah: that's not hard either...

It's materials, tensile strength and all that stuff! I learnt a bit about it while on work experience :biggrin:

It shows breaking points and that :smile:

Latest