The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Anonymous
Anon coz it's embarrassing if people I know read, and also in case my bf sees!

Was thinking, girls do you sunbathe topless when you're say on the beach with your boyfriend? Like would you feel insecure or would you feel sexy/confident about it?

Guys, how would you feel if your gf went topless on the beach? Would you find it hot, or would you not like other guys seeing your girls boobs? Or would you not even really notice?

Just thinking cz I went topless on hol with the girls, but didnt when I was on hol with my bf - partly cz my boobs are small (32B) and wanted the bikini top to accentuate them (even though he knows what they're actually like obviously!). And I thought he might not like other guys looking. But I didn't really know if that sort've thing bothered him, or bothers guys n girls generally.

My boyfriend doesn't really like it because he's not so comfortable with other guys looking, but I think opinion is pretty varied from guy to guy ^_^
And I second the other girls on here, don't forget the suncream!
Reply 21
I wouldn't go topless anyway, with or without my partner there. I know he'd be enraged if I did anyway, no boyfriend wants other men seeing their girlfriend's tits.
Reply 22
Original post by eliza.anne
I wouldn't go topless anyway, with or without my partner there. I know he'd be enraged if I did anyway, no boyfriend wants other men seeing their girlfriend's tits.

Why not? They'd be like "these tits are mine hahaa" while all the other guys look on.
Reply 23
Original post by Elm Tree
Why not? They'd be like "these tits are mine hahaa" while all the other guys look on.

Because guys would be looking, that's the thing that would annoy most boyfriends XD I'd be too self conscious to ever go topless anyway, unless my hair was completely covering my chest xD
Reply 24
Original post by Anonymous
Anon coz it's embarrassing if people I know read, and also in case my bf sees!

Was thinking, girls do you sunbathe topless when you're say on the beach with your boyfriend? Like would you feel insecure or would you feel sexy/confident about it?

Guys, how would you feel if your gf went topless on the beach? Would you find it hot, or would you not like other guys seeing your girls boobs? Or would you not even really notice?

Just thinking cz I went topless on hol with the girls, but didnt when I was on hol with my bf - partly cz my boobs are small (32B) and wanted the bikini top to accentuate them (even though he knows what they're actually like obviously!). And I thought he might not like other guys looking. But I didn't really know if that sort've thing bothered him, or bothers guys n girls generally.

Perfectly acceptable in the Netherlands. Nobody is forcing people to look at someone's breasts, genitalia etc.
Reply 25
Because guys would be looking, that's the thing that would annoy most boyfriends XD I'd be too self conscious to ever go topless anyway, unless my hair was completely covering my chest xD

Unlikely actually. You can see alot for free on the internet these days.
Reply 26
Original post by effofex
Unlikely actually. You can see alot for free on the internet these days.

True, but I'm a straight girl and if I were on a beach and saw girls walking around topless I ​would still look, so I imagine most guys would too.
Reply 27
I think it's total BS - why would a gf want to go topless with her bf around ?

It's just to get attention and to play mind (power) games with her bf.

Why the need for more male attention when she supposedly already has a male. Either she has no respect for her bf or it is some sort of bait to dick tease innocent bystanders.

No I have no respect for it - I just ignore them and think about it less than the two dungs I made this morning.
If the beach was empty I don't see what's wrong with it, but if there's loads of people around, then no, I don’t think I would feel comfortable.
Reply 29

There. That's the right attitude. Attagirl.
Reply 30
True, but I'm a straight girl and if I were on a beach and saw girls walking around topless I ​would still look, so I imagine most guys would too.

Agreed. I went to a beach is Spain when I was like 12 years old, and there were loads of females sunbathing - their jugs in plain sight for everyone to see and I was just staring.. :redface: first time I'd seen the real things.

Have some decency, people! Exposing yourself to an innocent 12 year old boy :sigh:, idk but i have this feeling that it changed me... Made the leap from boy to man :moon:
I'd just do it, you'll just be showing some flaps made of fat ( and other stuff) really. It shouldn't be a big deal. Its your body...
Reply 32
Original post by anonymouspie227
I'd just do it, you'll just be showing some flaps made of fat ( and other stuff) really. It shouldn't be a big deal. Its your body...

I like your attitude :smile:
Reply 33

Aaaaaaand, boobies have officially be ruined for all men everywhere.
Original post by anonymouspie227

Then why don't you go walking around naked in public if they're just 'flaps made of fat'?
Reply 35
Original post by Trigger
Erg, maybe you should stop thinking about how sexy people might think you are and do what you like. Life isn't a damn catwalk. If you want to go topless, go topless, if your BF doesn't like it, talk to him about it, i assumed people went topless to avoid the tan lines anyway?

I'd personally want her to go topless. I'm not a fan of tan lines AT ALL
Original post by TreeOfKnowledge
Then why don't you go walking around naked in public if they're just 'flaps made of fat'?

Chilly outside.

I've spoken to the boyfriend about this and I will finally contribute an opinion rather than just discuss nipple burn. My boyfriend is ok with it but depending on the time and place. Some places like France see it as acceptable and is almost the norm so that is ok in his opinion. He would be less impressed if I got my 'tits out in Bognor Regis'. Whether I would go topless would depend on my surroundings, if I was on a beach with a lot of men I wouldn't be uncomfortable but I'd feel that was disrespectful to my boyfriend. If a beach was all women then it would depend on what they looked like which sounds shallow but nobody would want to feel unattractive! If it was a mixture of men and women I don't feel like it would be a big deal. But I'd still be scared of nipple burn...
Don't think I'd care to be honest. Pervs are going to oggle with or without a top and at least without a top you'd be justified in telling them to get lost.
Having a lifelong tan, I find the whole idea of suntanning quite sad.

Its just seems one step away from telling your gf what she can and cannot do. That said, it depends on the situation and how she acted and such. I wouldn't object but it might go in the book so to speak.
Original post by TreeOfKnowledge

Because that's called incident exposure and you'll get arrested ...

I would sunbathe topless and I wouldn't actually care if it pissed my boyfriend off or not, they're my boobs not his.

Latest

Trending

Trending