The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MattFletcher
I'd be bloody excited! But I wouldn't be like these directioner, belieber etc, idiots. I hate them

I'm a belieber :unimpressed:
Mmmm had steak a few mins ago :h:
Original post by Elm Tree

Do you go to pieces when you see him though (hypothetical - you don't see him :wink:) ?
Reply 3223

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeereeeeee3eeeeeeéeeeeeeéeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrr:facepalm::facepalm2::facepalm::nn::sigh::zomg::withstupid::grr::fuhrer::eek::eek4:
Original post by gomg
tysm!! Do you know what the minimum sample size is?

Np!:smile: no idea, to make it reliable you're saying it needs to be big enough... I'd say about 20 from each age group you have
Do you go to pieces when you see him though (hypothetical - you don't see him :wink:) ?

If I ssw him IRL, I probably would.. yeah I'm a hypocrite - deal with it :biggrin:
Can I join in, even though I live in Scotland?
Reply 3227
Original post by Princepieman

Join what??
Original post by Princepieman

Yes, welcome!

USING THE TSR APP
Reply 3229
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Np!:smile: no idea, to make it reliable you're saying it needs to be big enough... I'd say about 20 from each age group you have

ok, I'm going to start on this tonight and finish the plan by tomorrowish and let you know how I'm doing.

Ugh this qualification better be worth it, I could leave school a whole 2 weeks earlier if I didn't have the exam on the 24th!!
Original post by EduWiz
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeereeeeee3eeeeeeéeeeeeeéeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrr:facepalm::facepalm2::facepalm::nn::sigh::zomg::withstupid::grr::fuhrer::eek::eek4:

Dude he has millions of fans for a reason.. he's talented!
Original post by EduWiz
Join what??

I thought they meant this forum?

USING THE TSR APP
Original post by gomg
ok, I'm going to start on this tonight and finish the plan by tomorrowish and let you know how I'm doing.

Ugh this qualification better be worth it, I could leave school a whole 2 weeks earlier if I didn't have the exam on the 24th!!

Okay! :yy:

I have it too :frown: grrrr better get an A* :redface:
Reply 3233

WHat he isn't talented his just just....... not talented:tongue:
Reply 3234
Original post by Olympiad
I thought they meant this forum?

USING THE TSR APP

I don't know:smile:
Original post by EduWiz

Numbers don't lie :wink:
If I ssw him IRL, I probably would.. yeah I'm a hypocrite - deal with it :biggrin:

Oh dear:eyeball::facepalm2::facepalm::facepalm2::facepalm::facepalm2::facepalm::facepalm2::facepalm::facepalm2::facepalm:
Reply 3237
Numbers don't lie :wink:

Having lots of fans doesn't mean his talented...It just means that they have sh** taste in music:wink:
Original post by EduWiz

He can play the guitar (sort of) and his voice is all right (sort of) It's just him as a person, he had a monkey as a pet, but when he went on tour he didn't bother to pay for insurance, so the poor thing was in a cage in Quarantine, and he left it without ever collecting it again! It's probably dead or given to a zoo by now :frown: and he had a go at British press for 'following him into a restaurant' when he's famous? What does he expect?
Oh dear:eyeball::facepalm2::facepalm::facepalm2::facepalm::facepalm2::facepalm::facepalm2::facepalm::facepalm2::facepalm:

:cool:

Latest