The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by EduWiz
Having lots of fans doesn't mean his talented...It just means that they have sh** taste in music:wink:

Yep, refer to Nicki Minaj :wink:
Original post by Elm Tree
:cool:

no, it's not cool :angry:
Aprils fools!!! Boooom
Reply 3243
Original post by MattFletcher
He can play the guitar (sort of) and his voice is all right (sort of) It's just him as a person, he had a monkey as a pet, but when he went on tour he didn't bother to pay for insurance, so the poor thing was in a cage in Quarantine, and he left it without ever collecting it again! It's probably dead or given to a zoo by now :frown: and he had a go at British press for 'following him into a restaurant' when he's famous? What does he expect?

How do you know this stuff:p:S
Aprils fools!!! Boooom

it's the thirteenth? Not even North Korea are playing April Fool's jokes anymore :wink:
Reply 3245
Yep, refer to Nicki Minaj :wink:

Haha yep:clap2::five:
Original post by EduWiz
How do you know this stuff:p:S

I run the press :wink: (Unfortunately! - Except the S*n, and The Daily Mail, they can sod off frankly).

Spoiler

Reply 3247
Aprils fools!!! Boooom

What!!!!!!!!! You're a bit late:tongue: you ran out of reasons to back up your story:tongue: eh?
Reply 3248
I run the press :wink: (Unfortunately! - Except the S*n, and The Daily Mail, they can sod off frankly).

Spoiler

What's wrong with the sun??
Reply 3249
my school isn't getting study leave how unfortunate
Reply 3250
Original post by Princepieman
Can I join in, even though I live in Scotland?

I'm sometimes here, and I'm not even in year eleven (actually a year ten) so you're fine, and there's someone from Northern Ireland too, and on the year ten thread we have someone from Tanzania, so I'm sure you're welcome!
BOOM GUYS, BOOM haha
I got you guise good :smile:
Original post by Vionar
I'm sometimes here, and I'm not even in year eleven (actually a year ten) so you're fine, and there's someone from Northern Ireland too, and on the year ten thread we have someone from Tanzania, so I'm sure you're welcome!

Oh, that's cool :smile: I think I would be considered a year 11, just to clarify are most of you guys turning 16 or are already sixteen this year? If so, then yep I'm year 11.
I am so bored :sigh:
So when do you all start study leave? My first exam is the 26th of April - not looking forward to it! :biggrin:
Original post by Bluffroom
I am so bored :sigh:

Go on YouTube? Or 9Gag?
Reply 3256
Oh, that's cool :smile: I think I would be considered a year 11, just to clarify are most of you guys turning 16 or are already sixteen this year? If so, then yep I'm year 11.

Don't listen to Vionar his not accepted here...im only joking
Welcome to:tsr:
Go on YouTube? Or 9Gag?

I am watching The Young Turks on YT, 9Gag is the worst cesspit of crap on the internet, it's just stolen posts from reddit, 4chan and facebook
Original post by EduWiz
What's wrong with the sun??

Hillsborough, enough said.
Original post by gomg
my school isn't getting study leave how unfortunate

Unlucky :wink:
BOOM GUYS, BOOM haha
I got you guise good :smile:

:facepalm::facepalm2:
Reply 3259
So when do you all start study leave? My first exam is the 26th of April - not looking forward to it! :biggrin:

Lol wow... That's early! Which subject? I love Scots!

Latest