The Student Room Group

What is something that is widely known to your gender but not the other?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Alix23
I'm girl and I can never understand this...

It's just to have someone to talk too in the massive que. Or depending who you're with, to talk about other people.(So guys, if you're on a double date or with a group of girls and they all go to the loo...it's either very bad or very good. Or they haven't made their mind up yet.) .

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 361
Original post by Sheldor
It's just to have someone to talk too in the massive que. Or depending who you're with, to talk about other people.(So guys, if you're on a double date or with a group of girls and they all go to the loo...it's either very bad or very good. Or they haven't made their mind up yet.) .

Posted from TSR Mobile

If there's a queue or we're out we'll normally go together just to stay as a group. Still don't get it in school though.
That, when playing the drums, accidently thwacking your balls with a drum stick is an occasional occurrence.

...ow.
Original post by SuperSam_Fantastiche
I imagine that ballsacks are an annoying thing to have to deal with in summer. Guys?

Surprisingly not. But when you're doing star jumps they god damn are.
Original post by Peaches & Cream
How many people have you heard of that have died from being kicked in the balls? Now compare that to the number of women that have died in childbirth. :rolleyes:

That's because childbirth can have serious complications, not because it's painful. Not that it isn't painful, but that's not why people die from it.
Reply 365
Pretty gross but before I started getting periods I thought it would be perfect red blood coming out like a cut or something. Not the clotty, stringy, dark red crap it can be if it is very heavy.

So I assume guys aren't really aware of this...

...or maybe I'm just a freak. :eek:
Original post by eelnais
Pretty gross but before I started getting periods I thought it would be perfect red blood coming out like a cut or something. Not the clotty, stringy, dark red crap it can be if it is very heavy.

Ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew
Original post by eelnais

:eek: :eek2: :eek3: :eek4: :zomg:

TMI!
Reply 368
Original post by danielnkwocha
:eek: :eek2: :eek3: :eek4: :zomg:

TMI!

Well...looks like I've won the who can gross out the men the most contest :biggrin:
Reply 369
Original post by Mockery
The offside rule.

bu...but I know the offside rule... does this make me a man? :wink:
Original post by eelnais
Well...looks like I've won the who can gross out the men the most contest :biggrin:

My dear... no really, stop.jpg

I'm kidding :tongue: But that was a bit erm... Heavy... to just see there (no pun intended)

Original post by srhc24
bu...but I know the offside rule... does this make me a man? :wink:

No, but it makes you a bit more awesome.
Original post by eelnais

I think you should go into more detail, we all want to know more :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 372
My dear... no really, stop.jpg

I'm kidding :tongue: But that was a bit erm... Heavy... to just see there (no pun intended)

Ahahaha, maybe that was because it was my first time? Incase you ever turn into a girl, the Pill does turn your period into the perfect red blood and it is a wonder to be on.

I'm so used to talking graphically with my friends that I forget this stuff bothers most people.

/loner at uni for life come October
Original post by eelnais
Ahahaha, maybe that was because it was my first time? Incase you ever turn into a girl, the Pill does turn your period into the perfect red blood and it is a wonder to be on.

I'm so used to talking graphically with my friends that I forget this stuff bothers most people.

I don't think you will be alone. My friends and I have talked about the blood clots we see in our pads. Now that I've typed that I realise how strange that sounds :tongue:
Another thing guys don't know is how horrible it feels to be sat in a pad which really needs to be changed but you cant for what ever reason, e.g you are sat on a bus
Original post by eelnais

Well I've had my fair share of period talk before, my ex had the implant thingy which sorta kinda gave her a never ending period for about 3 months :cry2: It was a tough time for both of us.
Reply 375
Original post by heirloom
I don't think you will be alone. My friends and I have talked about the blood clots we see in our pads. Now that I've typed that I realise how strange that sounds :tongue:
Another thing guys don't know is how horrible it feels to be sat in a pad which really needs to be changed but you cant for what ever reason, e.g you are sat on a bus

Oh thank goodness, you too! :smile: And yes, that is AWFUL. I sat in a two hour exam once - had got up to go to the exam and had that little 'flood' you get when you stand up, then had to sit on a pad for two hours worrying it had leaked onto the chair.

(Thankfully, it hadn't!)
Reply 376
Well I've had my fair share of period talk before, my ex had the implant thingy which sorta kinda gave her a never ending period for about 3 months :cry2: It was a tough time for both of us.

My friend has that! She's been on her period for months now, she's getting it taken out it is so bad.
Original post by eelnais

Speak for yourself! Mine has got a lot worse >.<
Reply 378
I don't know if it's already but said, but trying to go for a piss whilst your "little guy is up".

My God.
How sometimes when you sneeze/cough you can feel the blood gush out...

The annoyance you feel when you see a splatter of blood on your undies- especially when you recently changed them! Grrr

Quick Reply

Latest